15 : The × obsessive × brother

Illumi is an assassin,just like his father and his mother.

He never have any girls on his life except then his mother and the butler.

He almost kill Gon,and although he didn't understand why Gon is important to Killua and vice versa he knows that they are friends.

But when he also mention you,Killua's eyes darkened and the hypnotize will be crushed if only the hypnotize isn't that strong.

It's love,the same love he sees from her mother to her father.

He grimace,those feelings are foreign to him.

He decide to not kill you for now,

Because he is curious to see what will his brother do to you now under his hypnotize.

×××

"Killua!"you said to him.

He just stare coldly at you then he left from the door.

You know he is hypnotized and such but that hurts so bad,it really do.

Biting your lips,then you went to Illumi.

"You!-

Then the door opened to reveal Gon as he walks to Illumi,it seems like he already know what happened.

"Apologize to Killua!"Gon said to Illumi.

You already know what will happen so you sit beside Kurapika and watch.

"Hey"you said to him.

His face suddenly becomes red "H-hey"he said as he looked away.

You frown,he is acting so weird.

Then Gon takes Illumi's hand and hold it tightly,too tightly even.

"Where did Killua go?"Gon asked,it's obvious that he is mad.

"You don't have to apologize,just take me there"said Gon.

"What do you wanna do then?"asked Illumi.

It disturb you to no end that Illumi is so emotionless,his expression when he is surprised is just his eyes become larger it's actually terrifying.

"I will take Killua back,isn't it obvious?"said Gon.