Tzuyu caught Sana stealing some glances on her, and when they made an eye contact Sana quickly averted her eyes not because she was irritated but because she was shy..

Tzuyu suddenly smile when she noticed that Sana was blushing...

"Sana ~ ya... Are you alright??.."

"Huh?.. uhmm yeah... " Sana said...

Momo, Elkie and Nayeon continue talking... While suddenly reached out her phone and hide it under the table..

She actually message the latter... Sana's phone suddenly beep she reach out her phone and she saw Tzuyu's name on the screen... And once again her heart beats so fast because happiness and excitement.. she can't believe that Tzuyu message her, she hide her phone under the table and open the message...

.
.
.
.

,

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
😊

Sana looks at Tzuyu, because of the emoji she sent. She don't know what it means but she's still happy because Tzuyu is the first who message her.

Sanapomu:
😊

C.Tzuyu:
You're blushing ^^

Sanapomu:
It's your fault 🙈

C.Tzuyu:
How are you?

Sanapomu:
I'm not okay, since you left me alone in the house 😟

C.Tzuyu:
I'm just giving you some space...

Sanapomu:
But, I already missed you.. 😞

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana the moment she read her message.. And she can see sadness and longing from the latter's eyes.

C.Tzuyu:
I miss you too ❤️

Sanapomu:
Sorry... Sorry for hurting you.

C.Tzuyu:
I already forgive you.

Sanapomu:
I will try hard to remember you. I will promise to remember all the memories I build with you.

C.Tzuyu:
I will wait for that time 🙂

Sanapomu:
Thank you for sending me message.
I've been texting you but I got no response 😣

C.Tzuyu:
I'm busy that time, but I read all your message.

Sanapomu:
I thought you already gave up on me..
I don't know, but When you left the house I feel empty, I missed your presence.. your naughtiness...

seen

Tzuyu smile when she read Sana's message, she was about to reply when Elkie suddenly called her..

"Tzu..."

"Hmmm?.." Tzuyu sneakily hide her phone...

"This is your favorite right??.." Elkie said, as she put some Takoyaki on Tzuyu's plate...

Sana looks at them, and she can't help but to feel insecure because of Elkie.. she just arverted her eyes and focus on her food.

After having their lunch the all bid their goodbye's to each other...

When Sana got home, she check her phone if Tzuyu message her already but still no response from the latter.

After changing her clothes Sana directly went to the kitchen as she make some coffee, when suddenly her phone vibrates...

She quickly get her phone, and a small smile form on her lips when she read's Tzuyu's name on the screen.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Let just say that I can feel tiredness, but it doesn't mean I will give up on my love for you. I will always love you Sana.

C.Tzuyu:
Sorry for my late response... 😊

Sanapomu:
I hope I can feel my love for you already..

C.Tzuyu:
Take your time Sana, I will understand but please don't push me away.. 😥

C.Tzuyu:
You can ignore me as long as you can but you can never change the memories I brought into your life. I'm willing to wait for you Sana...

Sanapomu:
Komawo ...

Sanapomu:
Thank you for understanding me..

C.Tzuyu:
Your welcome Love ❤️

Sanapomu:
😊🙈

C.Tzuyu:
It's okay if you still don't want to answer my I love You, but please don't stop me from telling you that 3 words.

Sanapomu:
Komawo Tzuyu~ah ....

C.Tzuyu:
Did you already got home??

Sanapomu:
Yeah..

C.Tzuyu:
That's good to hear😊

C.Tzuyu:
How's Gucci by the way?

Sanapomu:
He missed you already..

C.Tzuyu:
Really? ^^

Sanapomu:
Mmmm...

Sanapomu:
He's asking if when you are coming home?.

C.Tzuyu:
Really??

C.Tzuyu:
Please tell him, that I will coming home soon. I'll just gonna finish what I'm doing in JYP right now..

C.Tzuyu:
Please tell him, that I want him to take care of himself and eat well while I'm gone..

Sanapomu:
He said, he'll wait for you. 😊

C.Tzuyu:
🙈❤️

C.Tzuyu:
And please tell him that... I love him, so much ❤️

Sanapomu:
He surely thankful for your love 🙂

C.Tzuyu:
❤️

C.Tzuyu:
Take some rest now 😊

C.Tzuyu:
I'll gonna chat you again tomorrow.

Sanapomu:
Really?? 😍

C.Tzuyu:
Mmmm 😊

Sanapomu:
Okay 😃

xxxxx

You can't just give up on someone because the situation's not ideal.
Great relationships aren't great because they have no problems.
They're great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.