Chapter 13

"Rafe?" I asked looking straight up at the ceiling, the sound of the wind outside was loud but relaxing.

"Yes?" He replied

"Do you actually love me?" I asked simply, i don't know why i asked i just felt the need to.

"Of Course, what makes you think i don't?" He said sitting up, he was sitting up and i was laying on my back.

"I was i don't know, just making sure." I answered, the room now was filled by only the sound of us breathing.

"Do you love me?" He asked breaking the silence

"Of course i do Rafe, i always have. always will." I said replying to his question, he smiled. I sat up next to him. I turned my head to look at him giving him a soft warm smile before crashing into him. I got comfortable as he ran his fingers through my honey colored hair, my head laying on his chest.

***
The next morning i woke up the sound of footsteps and voices all around the house, i quickly opened my eyes and looked around to see Rafe which he was there. I'm guessing he heard them to, we both gave each other a questionable look.

"Is it your parents?" He asked

"I don't know." I replied getting up off the bed and walking towards the door

"River?" A familiar deep voice called, shit they were home.

"Fuck." I whispered, I looked at Rafe.
"Ill go downstairs no biggy."

"Riv were gonna have to tell them we date sooner or later." Rafe said to me, i nodded in agreement.

"Yes i agree but let's make the word 'sooner' not today. Tomorrow?" I chuckled nervously. He agreed to my suggestion and i walked downstairs.

"Hey Guys!" I yelled running down the stairs, Daisy approached me first, she wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you if i'm being honest." She said hugging me, i laughed.

"I missed you too" I replied, Dad and Claire then joined the hug.

"So how was the trip?" I asked

"It was good." They answered after a while of trying to patiently wait for them to split and go unpack they did. I ran back into my room which of course Rafe was there like i left him.

"We have to tell the tomorrow." Rafe said

"I know, I know." I replied, he looked me in the eyes pressing his lips against mine we shared a passionate kiss.

"Well i'm gonna head out don't worry about me, ill find a place." He said

"No you can stay here." I said grabbing his arm

"No i can't, their back." He replied

"So? it's gonna be so boring falling asleep in a empty bed." I whined, he looked at me our faces inches away from eachother we leaned in for another kiss but Claire swinging my bedroom door open we quickly backed up.

"Oh Hi Rafe, how long have you been here." She asked

"Uh Hey and not long just dropping something off for River she left it when she hung out with Sarah." He said awkwardly

"What do you need Claire?" i asked

"Nothing just was gonna see something but never mind it's not serious." She answered walking away from the door, i looked at Rafe both sharing a weird look i pecked a quick kiss on his lips.

"Are you sure your gonna be okay?" I asked him one last time

"Positive. I'll see you tomorrow." He said kissing me one last time before walking out the door.

***
Rafe left like 7 hours ago and i'm just bored and lonely, crazy who you can he so attached to someone.

I got out of bed walking over to my mirror i looked at myself, began practicing how i'm gonna tell my dad i date Rafe Cameron.

'Dad Me and Rafe date'
"Ew no River what the hell, that's to 'cliché''

'I am in love with Rafe Cameron'
What the fuck is wrong with me? no this isn't it.

'I am happily dating Rafe.'
No. I sound like a 40 year old remarried woman.

"Fuck. I don't know, Maybe i'll just text him" I said out loud.

I crashed into my bed, thinking about why i'm so worked up about something so small, maybe he won't care. It's not that serious. I decided to get up and take a shower. I made my way to my bathroom, running the water and getting in.

I got out of the shower and laid in bed. I haven't talked to Rafe since he left, A wave of nervousness hit me and i wanted to text him but i didn't wanna seem to clingy. After a while of me laying in complete darkness and silence a message appeared on my phone lighting up the screen.

New Message: Rafe Cameron

"Hey, I miss you already :(" The message read, i chuckled.

"Long time no talk huh? I miss you also :( You alright?" I replied.

"Yes perfectly fine, don't worry about me. I'll see you tomorrow." He texted.

"Okay. See you tomorrow <3" I replied. I set my phone down on my nightstand beside me rolling around to get comfortable. After tossing and turning i felt my eyes get heavy and then shutting.

***
"River" Someone said shaking me, i opened my eyes and i saw Rafe.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"You told me to come over" He replied

"Oh yeah." I said sitting up, he sat on the edge of my bed scrolling through his phone. I got out of bed getting an outfit and walking over to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and my teeth and put on the simple outfit i chose.

"So do you know what to say?" He asked

"Yes. I will do all the talking, i'm gonna text him." I replied

"Okay whatever you have to do to stop you from having a panic attack everytime you hear someone come up the stairs." He said

"I guess so." I scoffed

"So you don't need me?" He asked

"Not really." I smiled

"Okay well i gotta go, wheezie i probably waiting." He said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wheezie?" I asked

"Yes i needed something from her." He replied

"Oh okay." I said as he walked out the door.