Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning to the TV playing in the back, my eyes opened and i lifted my chin up to see Rafe. I smiled and enjoyed the calmness of my boyfriend he was cute when he wasn't annoying.

I went upstairs since we fell asleep in the movie theater room, i got ready for the day. I walked back downstairs to the movie theater room but Rafe wasn't there.

"Rafe" I called out walking around the house

"River" He called back out, i let out a giggle.

"Let's Go Surfing" I suggested with a smile, he glanced at me with a curious look.

"No." He replied

"Yes" I argued

"No, i can't surf" He informed

"Okay well i can, don't ruin the fun just because you can't surf" I pouted, he smiled at me.

"Fine." He finally gave in, i gave him a big smile before running upstairs. I walked into my room and started searching for a bathing suit. I pulled out a baby blue bikini and decided it was perfect, After getting ready i went back downstairs to Rafe.

"It took that long to put on a bikini?" He asked

"Yes." I replied, he laughed before grabbing my hand and we walked outside the house.

•Time Skip•
We arrived at the beach which wasn't to crowded but had a good amount of people, i grabbed my surf board. I handed Rafe a board and he gave me a questionable look.

"What?" I asked

"I told you i can't surf" He replied shaking his head

"I know, that's like the whole point. I'm gonna teach you." I said to him, he rolled his eyes and i did in return. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the water.

I started explaining the rules to him.

"Just bend your knees a little bit" I suggested, he did what i said and fell off the board.

"Well shit" He said coming up from the water, "How come you haven't fell yet?"

"Because i'm just to good." I said playfully, he swam over to me and pulled me into the water.

"Even." He said smiling

"You piss me off 90% of the time" I said wiping the water from my eyes

"What's the other 10%" He asked

"When your sleeping" I smiled sticking up my middle finger, i jumped back into my surf board.

A couple hours passed of us just playing around, we finally packed up.
We drove home. We walked into the house, i walked straight to the fridge.

"Couldn't wait huh?" He asked standing behind me in the fridge

"Nope, it's just taste better after the beach" I replied taking the cap of the beer, i held the bottle to my lips taking a sip. Rafe stared at me. "What's wrong? Do i look bad?"

"Never." He replied, i blushed and held the bottle of beer out for him to grab, he grabbed the beer taking a sip from it.

We walked back upstairs to my room and both fell onto my bed, the sheets were cold, the room was dark and quiet. We laid on our backs looking up at the ceiling.

"You know what Riv?" Rafe asked me breaking the silence in my dark empty room.

"What Rafe?" I asked replying to his question

"You did what you said." He answered, i turned over to him raising my eyebrows in confusion, Now  we were face to face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"You did fix me. Where do you think i'd be if you didn't stop or fix me?" He replied, i smiled my eyes teared up. My green eyes now on his blue eyes, i pressed a gentle kiss one his lips, wasn't a simple kiss, it was a meaningful kiss.

"I told you i would." I said, he smiled pressing a kiss on my forehead, "You make me love and hate you sometimes."

"That's good, that's what a real boyfriends supposed to do." Rafe replied looking into my green eyes

"Only something Rafe Cameron would say." I chuckled

"Only something River Cohen would make Rafe Cameron day." He said back to me, i smiled at him.

So this is love?