Chapter 5

I could hear my phone vibrate, i felt around for it, i grabbed It and squinting my eyes at the brightness. All texts from Sarah and Rafe.

Sarah Cameron...

"Goodmorning Sunshine, Now get your ass up and head over here." Her text read, i smiled.

"Okay, Okay. I'll see you in a hour :)" I replied

Rafe Cameron...

"Hey River, haven't talked to you in a while." The text i received from him said.

"Umm, I just saw you yesterday." I replied

"Oh yeah that's right, well i'll see you later ;)" He replied, i smiled and rolled my eyes.

I got out of bed and walked to my closet, 'What's the outfit for today Riverrr" I thought to myself as i moved around the clothes in my closet. I pulled out some white shorts and a
t-shirt, styling it with my white high top converse. I quickly got in the shower and stuck with my daily routine.

"I'm leaving!" I called out, walking out the door and getting into my car.

A little bit later i pulled up to the cameron's house.

"Hi River" Ward Greeted as i stepped out of my car.

"Hi." I replied with a smile.

"i'm guessing your here for Sarah. She's in her room." He informed

"Yes, and Thank you" I replied, i walked into the house and up the stairs. I approached Sarah's door and knocked.

"Come on!" She yelled from inside, i twisted the door knob.

"Oh Hey Riv!" She said walking over from her closet wrapping her arms around me. We pulled back from the hug and she walked me to her closet.

"What do you need help?" I asked

"Yes, and we will be going to a party tonight." She said with a smile.

"I don't know Sarah, the last party i went to was a little crazy." I replied

"Yeah, Yeah but all Kooks. What do you say?" She says, I didn't have a problem with the Pogues at all, i just didn't feel like partying.

"Okay, Fine" I mumble.

"Yay!" She squeals, i grab my keys.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"Going home to get ready, i'll be back here to pick up." I reply

"But Toppers Picking Me-" She said but i cut her off

"Tell Topper, i will be picking you up Darling." I say before shutting her door, i started to walk to the front door but was stopped. I looked up to see Rafe."

"Oh Sorry" I say awkwardly

"It's cool, but your just gonna come over to my house and not say hey to me? Wow" He said, i smiled and looked down at the ground.

"Yeah i couldn't find you." I said making up an excuse, he laughed.

"Whatever you say princess." He said before walking away, i couldn't help but smile. I walked out the door and back to my car. I drove off hoping my quick trip home would be quick.

I walked into my house, very quiet and empty.

"Claire?" I called out as i entered the house.

"In here" She called from the kitchen i started making my way there. I sat down at the bar, and looked at her grabbing a cookie from the counter.