Chapter-2

Any problem honey .? He asked.. I didn't even replied him. Who even says honey to a girl.. may be few says but I found it so awful. When he realised I am not going to reply him he gives out a low chuckle and stretched his arms to pull me up so roughly!
Leave me; I shouted at him
Ahhh.. I see feisty one, aren't you.? A small smirk firm on his face.
What do you want from me now: I asked him looking straight into his chocolaty brown intense eyes.

There you go to the point I like it, so I want to tell you something, he sat in front me with smirk on his charming face!

"How to you me to get trapped by the Gangster of Himachal Pradesh" he was saying like he was getting an oscars, jerk! But my eyes widen listening to his words!
What the ..he is Gangster .? Really
I can't belive and he seems to be like an Model. Jezz I need to stop this drooling over this jerk there.

"Well, you seems to be shocked isn't it .. let me enlighten you about something" I was sure it wasn't going to be something I would like to hear. Then he started

I got to know that you were going to get married .? Do you know how .? : I gave him surprised look and he continued his story
The person whom your supposed to marry is ..
Him.? I thought
"No honey not me but my most trust buddy ..Akash Kapoor", he is also a gangster but he is under his boss I heard.

How does it feel to stay alive in front of 'The Rudra Arora', what he is That gangster that means he is the boss of Akash and I heard he is the most ruthless & dangerous person
So Miss.Kriti Bhatt, i don't want to kill you there ..as I going to use you, i cut him off

How dare you think of using me .. you bloody..
he cut me off in between

Hold on honey, use in the sense Ultilse your talent .. I heard you very good in Boxing,
that's y, I wanted one girl in my team, He is again ordering me

Hey, makes you think I ll join you there! I said him with confidence.
Ahh nice ..very nice, but you got no choice honey, either you be part of my world or leave this world!

Are you threatening me.?, he bend down from his chair towards me .. so trying to intimidate me.
No I'm Warning you ..stick over here I ll be back bring men men to give you place to stay. Don't even try to escape.! If I find out the result won't be good: saying this he went off

I can't stay here, I don't trust him.. he can do anything with me! I need to run before he comes back

I slowly got down from the treehouse getting little hurt over my forehead! It pain so much but I kept mum not to make any noise .

I slowly started dto walk holding my lehenga .. this is soo heavy dam it.. I was carefully walking without stamping any dry leaves. I speed up my walk to running into deep forest, where I was heading towards I had no clue.

I stopped in front the beautiful river ..I was tired, therefore I stay by clamming my breath. After 5Mins I heard a voice which made me scared

"Honey what is this, hadn't I told not to escaping isn't it .? But you left me with no option you see!" I looked at his move

I heard a sound and my head to bottom got numb. My hole body was paining and especially my head ..I left a gasp oops a scream! It was difficult for me to keep my eyes open there.
I realised not to trust anyone and ask for lifts, even though he/she has beautiful face but the reality beauty hide the devil behind the mask! I know it's too late to realise this and I saw his face one last time before I shut my eyes for once for all.
I remember who my life was.
This is the end my story! I let my tears flow and I'm gon....

"Boss why did shoot her.? We needed one girl in our team" Rudra saw her dead body and said
"Because Akash she didn't understand the simple thing ..that not to escape, I never had any sexual feels towards her even though she was very beautiful but I knew is she was talented and I wanted her ..I can't stand or take people who betray my words or my trust! Go bury her body."

I keep my words when I say but I see that people don't understand simple things and I can't tolerate such kind of people!
- Rudra Arora

The End of the story

How was the story.. I know there is no romance in this story and he was so ... ! Do comment and like below!