Chapter-1

I'm back with Ts in Parth and Imaginary girl.
Parth Samthaan: Rudra Arora
Imaginary Girl: Akriti Bhatt

Shimla November @night around 8:30 Pm,
There is was Marriage function which has a beautiful decoration and set ups but the crowd was in search of someone .. that's was bride, who wasn't in her room when her cousins had come to take her to madap.! They found a letter of her stating she didn't wanted to marry and she ll take care of herself!
.
.
4km away from Shimla
Outskirts of the city, dark dense forest, natural beauty that atttracted animals and birds but there were rumours about mysterious species in the forest. Bride was running the small path of the roads were both the side covers with the dense forest and the fog.

Bride's PoV
I have been running and wait for vehicles to pass but unfortunately there were no vehicles moving here. I ran from my own wedding ..I was been forced by my parents oops not my own parents, I'm adopted daughter. Even though they never treated and made me feel adopted but this marriage thing made me feel I'm a burden to them and I didn't wanted to marry someone who u don't know.!

I heard the man I was supposed to marry was rich and dangerous guy that clearly indicates he wasn't a good guy! He ll use me or make me his slave, which wasn't acceptable for me! That's y I made a plan to run way.. my thoughts came to a halt when I saw a vehicle that was approaching my way ..I put my had out in order to stop the vehicle and get the lift from them!

That's worked the vehicle was a Black bmw suv
Stop .. I was the drive getting out the car. He was tall 6ft around, he cane near me.. I was his face . Holy heck what did I saw !! He can't be real
Jezz An Beauty which can't be described in words, he was Undoubtedly the most handsomest man I have ever seen before but yes he look quite intimidating that making him more hotter you see! I really need to stop this Fangirling over his his right now.

Hey! His voice equally beautiful and husky that make any girl go weak
Hi: I replied but he seems to look at me from top to bottom! My cheeks gone red no one has ever checked me out like the way he did!
Umm.. could please help me to go to Dharmshala or drop me to any bus stops: I was hoping for the best that he agrees
Sure Miss. but I have some conditions, if you would I ll take to your destination! : I thought for a while about it as saw the is no other way I could walk and it's not safe to be around this forest and I nodded
Well, since you have agreed there goes my conditions :
1. I'm going to my treehouse ( to take break for a while)
2. You going to join in having dinner with me tonight and then we ll start going to your destination
3. Your Not going ask me any questions and I'm not going to explain you anything!
That's my condition : was he asking or ordering me .? What kind of conditions are that's .! Wired guy with good looks !
.
.
After agreeing we were heading towards his house .. let me tell  I'm still shocked he hasn't asked by why I'm wearing a wedding dress and was walking in middle of road ... I chucked my thoughts and saw next to me he wasn't there and car was parked in front a big tree house, in the middle of the forest .! Wait what in the forest having a tree house.? Isn't it illegal

Woow it's look beautiful.. but I couldn't climb the treehouse as I was wearing wedding dress which to heavy for me to carry
He came towards me, I looked at him confused waiting for his next move .. he without warning he picked me up and put me in his shoulder !

What the hell .. he think I'm a rice bag that he ll throw on this shoulder like that ..arrghh I didn't open my mouth I was to drained from running and walk a long way it was 12 at midnight

I sat on the sofa which rusted and full dust .. I cleaned and sat on that ..uff what a eventful day it was for me; thinking this I shut my eyes .

Come let's have dinner I open after hearing him ..
Woow he cooks really, well he had prepared daal, some vegetable curry and roti with omelets for him and me ! He seems good guy, I know it's too early for me to judge a guy but ..

After dinner at 12 we were sitting on the sofa suddenly  he got up ... he did some that I went blank before letting out my gasp for the sudden move by him
I woke up after I don't know how many bourse or minutes.. I was laying on the cold floor, I catch my breath and groan as I Force Myself to look up. My heart is pounding Hard and fast in my chest.
I gulp and tilt my head saw him coming toward me and I crawled back.. toward the wall.

Next chapter to know more ..do like and comment 😊🙏🏻❤️