She don't know how long Jonghyun has been moving on it, showing his masculine side so well, until he is moving faster and deeper. A few seconds later Seungyeon tightened his arms even more, her fingers pressed even more on Jonghyun's sweaty back.

"Oppa!" Seungyeon screamed, no longer able to hold something strange out of her body.

Whereas Jonghyun tried to hold back a little longer even though Seungyeon gripped him more closely down there, in order to see Seungyeon's face filled with passion and pleasure she had just obtained.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth was slightly open because of panting breath, sweat soaking her forehead, and the lights made her even more radiant.

For God's sake, Seungyeon is so beautiful.

And in several deep strokes later, Jonghyun groaned loudly, buried his face in Seungyeon's neck when the release came. His mind seemed scattered because of pleasure.

Really, Seungyeon and the bed in the villa over the sea will be his new pleasure. The combination of nature, love and passion makes this night feel so perfect.

Both of their breaths are still breathing, Jonghyun is still not moving, overlapping Seungyeon with part of his body still inside the girl's body. Then very slowly Jonghyun raised his face from the curve of Seungyeon's neck, staring at her face with a look of love.

"Thank you. I love you." Said Jonghyun while giving a kiss repeatedly.

Seungyeon smiled and frowned when Jonghyun broke free, still feeling achy. The man pulled a blanket to cover their innocent bodies and bathed in sweat.  Seungyeon reached in his arms. Making his chest a pillow for Seungyeon to lie down.

"Thank you baby, you are truly extraordinary. Thank you for letting me be the first." He said while continuing to stroke Seungyeon's back, giving calm.

Seungyeon replied with a nod, her tongue still speechless, waiting for her breathing to regain order. But her hand hugged Jonghyun tightly.

In the past, Seungyeon often thought about nights like this. That is, when she will eventually turn herself in to a man. There is fear and doubt in each of his thoughts, imagining what will happen after they have done so. Is that man going to sleep right away because he is tired? Or will just leave it for the sake of a cigarette on the terrace?

Luckily the bad shadow didn't happen because Jonghyun just made herself feel very loved. Jonghyun really showed his satisfaction and gratitude very well.

"Since I'm already the first, can you make me the last too?"

Seungyeon looked up, staring at Jonghyun who had just released his lips from her temple.

"As long as Oppa also promised to make me the last. There is no one but me."

Jonghyun smiled broadly. "Of course, babe. Even without asking, I will make you the only one. There will never be another. Only you, only Lee Seungyeon."

"I like the name." Seungyeon chuckled in amusement.

"Uh-hm. After this, don't blame me if I'm more protective and spoil you more."

Seungyeon nodded, fully agreed, then she increasingly put a face on Jonghyun's chest, inhaling the fragrance after shave combined with his masculine scent. Her favorite fragrance.

"I am sleepy."

"Go to sleep, I will hold you until morning."

***

Usually, every time they sleep together, Seungyeon always wakes up early. First take a bath and dress up beautifully until when Jonghyun just opened his eyes, she was presented with a charming appearance. Jonghyun said, Seungyeon is good at spoiling the eyes of a lover.