1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?

Disclaimer:
This story belongs purely to athenamusa and is entirely fictional. All names and characters are only for the sake of the story.
Please do not duplicate and quote part or all of the contents of the story without author's permission.

•••

It will be over soon.

Yes, everything will end.

"Act as usual, laugh as usual and everything will be fine." Gong Seungyeon said to herself. Since yesterday, the beautiful girl continued to convince herself that she could do it. That she can end it well.

"Are you ready?"  Park Jeongsu, Gong Seungyeon's manager, approached her.

"Ya, I'm ready."

"Blessed Seungyeon, this is the last day and after that you don't have to live it again."

"Ya, Oppa."  Seungyeon just smiled at the manager.

"Let's go now, he said Jonghyun-ssi has arrived at the location."

Gong Seungyeon nodded, following Jeongsu out of her agency's office.  Throughout the trip Seungyeon just kept quiet, thinking of what she had to say to Lee Jonghyun when they met later.  How to 'divorce' well ..

"Ah, I'm going crazy." She complained.

"What? What do you mean?" Jeongsu who heard Seungyeon cursing looked at her strangely.

"No, it's alright Oppa."

Again, Seungyeon sighs.  Why does her heart feel heavy? This is just a television show, she should not use the heart.  But for six months Lee Jonghyun became her husband and always treated her kindly, making her comfortable with him. Make her not want to end all of this.

"We have arrived."  Jeongsu said cheerfully, it seems like the man who is six years older than Seungyeon doesn't realize the mood of the artist is not good.

They get out of the car, and Seungyeon looks at the house in front of her sadly.  This will be her last day to come here, she won't have a reason to call this place her home again. Her house is with Lee Jonghyun.

Seungyeon enters the house and sees Jonghyun sitting on the sofa, the girl tries to smile as usual, tries to act normal, then the guy smiles at her.

"You came," he said.

"Hm. Oppa waited long?"

"No." Still smiling, Jonghyun hugged Seungyeon. "No matter how long I will keep waiting for you to come."

Seung Yeon suddenly felt increasingly sad.  Why is this man so nice to her?

***

Filming went smoothly as usual, Seungyeon and Jonghyun were able to handle it well.  And tonight they and all the staff and producers held a dinner party to celebrate the completion of the shooting for six months.  Officially, Seungyeon and Jonghyun are no longer a married couple.  'We Got Married' for them is finished.

Seung Yeon should be happy, she should be relieved, after this she can go back to living her life as before. Filming dramas, several MV's, commercials, also photo shoots and interviews for magazines. She doesn't need to think about how to make Jonghyun happy, how she should be a good wife for him.

Yes, it should be like that.

"Seungyeon, may I have a moment of your time?" asked Jonghyun who sat next to her.

Seung Yeon looked around, all the staff were still busy with food and chat on their respective tables. "What's wrong Oppa?"  she looked at Jonghyun.

"Can we talk outside? It's too noisy here."  Without waiting for an answer, he took Seungyeon's hand and brought it to the restaurant roof. "The air is fresh, right?"

"Hm."  Seungyeon just mumbles.

"Are you alright?"

Seungyeon silent, she looked at her hand which was still held by Jonghyun. "I am good."

"Really? I feel like you are a bit quiet today."

"I'm fine, Oppa." Seungyeon answered with a smile.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon then smoothed the girl's hair in the wind. He smiled, showing his dimples. "Six months pass quickly. How is this?"

"What do you mean by that?"  Seungyeon asks.

Jonghyun now strokes Seungyeon's cheek which feels cold, his eyes don't let go of that face in the slightest. "I don't want to end it."

Seungyeon was silent. Her heart beat fast.  Slowly she looked down, no longer able to look into Jonghyun's eyes.

"I don't want to end this, Seungyeon."

"Why?" that's all Seungyeon can say, she still keeps her head down.

Jonghyun slowly grabbed her chin, made the girl in front of him look into his eyes, then he said, "Because I like you."

Lee Jonghyun said it with conviction, his eyes looked very sincere, and his voice seemed to release all the feelings he had.

"Oppa ..." Seungyeon doesn't know what to say.

"Give me a chance."  Said Jonghyun again, then he hugged Seungyeon, rubbing her head with feeling.  And Seungyeon knows that the heart of the man who is hugging her beats very fast.

"Oppa, why? Why do you like me?"  Seungyeon asked, still in Jong Hyun's arms.

"Because as long as we are together I always feel happy."  Jonghyun answered.

"But ... This is all just work."

And, as soon as Jonghyun's body stiffened, she slowly let go of his arms.  Stared again the face of a beautiful girl in front of him. "Is that all you think about? Is that all I am for you? Work?"

Seungyeon looks at Jonghyun's gaze that now looks sad, and she doesn't like the fact that she has made him sad. Then she shook her head and looked down.

"Look into my eyes and say."

Seungyeon looked at those eyes, but she didn't say anything.

"Seungyeon .. Give me a chance." Said Jonghyun truly.

Still looking into Jonghyun's eyes, Seungyeon slowly nodded. And Jonghyun hugged her again, tighter. One night in Seoul, they didn't need to say much. Both of them knew for certain about something they both felt.

That night should be their last night together. But maybe it turns into a night where everything will start.

***