But, considering everything Jungshin has done for Seungyeon, to always look after her when he isn't around, Jonghyun is very grateful. And he also understands enough, that the feeling that arises suddenly is absolutely not to blame.

"How much do you feel about her?"

Jungshin nodded. "Bigger than you think, Hyung."

"Then, what do you think I should do to make you feel better without having to have it?"

Jungshin was silent for a moment, turning his gaze to the ocean where the waves had been rushing in between their conversations.

"Don't hurt her again. Don't, in any way."  Jungshin looked back at Jonghyun. "Or I will take her again. And at that time, I will not yield at all."

Jonghyun smiled broadly, then patted Jungshin's shoulder. "I won't. I'll never hurt her again."

"You know Hyung, there is only one thing that I regret."

"What is that?" Jonghyun asked curiously.

"I feel happy when you was sad. Believe me, I have tried to control my feelings, but it still feels happy when I know you broke up. I thought I would have a chance."

"And, are you sorry for being happy?"

Jungshin laughed softly, as if laughing at himself. "I shouldn't feel like that right?"

"It's okay, don't feel bad because at that time you were happy. That made me feel even worse, because now I am happy even though I know you are... well, sad."

Jungshin nodded. "At the very least, let me see Seungyeon happy with you, Hyung. I know you are a good man, and Seungyeon loves you unconditionally. I will not try to forget my feelings just like that, so let me see her happy until time managed to make me fall in love again with another girl. Girls that nobody else has. "

"You will definitely find that girl someday. The girl who will love you too unconditionally."

"Do you think a broken heart can be whole again?" Jungshin asked in a low voice.

Jonghyun inhaled slowly. "Maybe it won't be completely intact. But it will definitely recover."

"Will I be all right?" Jungshin asked again, more like himself.

Only this time Jonghyun saw the other side of Jungshin. The tall man almost never talked about feelings or love and all that.  Though of the four of them, Jungshin was the one who had the most female friends.  But who would have thought his heart would fall for Seungyeon, his lover.

"You will. You will be fine, because you will never be alone. There are me, Yonghwa hyung and Minhyuk. Also there is Seungyeon, you can still be friends."

Jungshin chuckled, "Hyung let me be friends with Seungyeon?"

"Of course."

This time Jungshin sighed heavily. "Yes, we have to stay friends. I have to get used to it."

"Is it hard for you to see me and Seungyeon now?"

"A little." Jungshin nodded. "But don't feel awkward in front of me, Hyung. Like you said, I'll be fine."

It turned out that Jungshin was mature enough to deal with everything, to make decisions, and to control his feelings.

Even though Jonghyun still feels selfish because he doesn't want to let Seungyeon go after hurting her and has already broken Jungshin, he is sure that over time everything will turn out okay.

His love for Seungyeon will continue to grow, his friendship with Jungshin will be fine. More than anything, he was grateful that Jungshin wanted to be open to him about everything he felt.