I open the door and pull out the box of hot chocolate and sugar. When I turn around, Sebastian was resting back against the island block with his arms folded and staring at me with a fond grin.

 I roll my eyes and sigh, "Did you come in here to help me or just to annoy me?" 

"Maybe both." He shrugs with a cheeky smirk. I chuckle at him as I shake my head before getting started with making the hot chocolate. 

Eventually, we had all the ingredients in the pot and were standing in front of the stove, stirring it. Sebastian was once again standing a little too close. Our shoulders kept brushing together—well, my shoulder and the middle of his bicep because he was too fucking tall. 

"Trust me, once you taste this you'll never be able to drink another hot chocolate again." I chuckle as I continue to stir and I glance up at Sebastian. I was once again left breathless when I noticed he was already staring at me with a fond smile. 

He raises an eyebrow, "Does this mean you'll always make it for me?" 

"I'm not one of your fifty million maids, Sebastian." I scoff as I avert my gaze back down to the pot. I then mumble, "But if you're sick...I might consider making you some." 

"Deal." Sebastian whispers as I feel him put his hand to my back. The touch was so gentle and soft but it made me arch forward and away from his hand. 

"Okay, you keep stirring and I'll go put on some music." I explain as I place the wooden spoon against the side of the pot and I turn to go grab my phone. But suddenly, Sebastian's fingers wrap around mine. 

"Don't." He says as I turn around to see him staring down out our intertwined hands. His thumb starts caressing the top of my hand, "I like the silence." 

But...but...but silence equals talking and talking equals flirting and flirting equals me repeatedly punching Sebastian in the face

Wow, I'm fucking amazing at math. 

He then lifts our hands and bring them closer to his nose, "Even though there's hot chocolate cooking on the stove, you still smell sweeter." 

"Do you have a smelling kink or something?" I ask as Sebastian chuckles and his turquoise eyes glance up at me through his thick, dark eyelashes. Yet another thing to be envious about. His damn eyelashes. 

"Only when it comes to you, Wynters." He whispers as I gulp heavily, almost swallowing my tonsils and every damn tooth in there. The corner of his lips tilt upwards as he realises I was extremely flustered by his words. 

I then glance down at the pot and instantly panic while ripping my hand from his grasp, "You idiot you're burning the fucking hot chocolate!" 

Sebastian quickly reacts as he starts stirring like a mad man as I had a little more milk to somehow save it. 

Miraculously, we did. After it was thoroughly cooked, Sebastian pours it into two polka-dot mugs while I grab the mini-marshmallows from the cupboard. I make a mountain of white fluffy pillows on both of the mugs before we grab out respective drinks and walk into the living room. 

"Wow, this is so fucking good." Sebastian sighs out as he pulls the mug from his mouth. I glance up at him and can't help but laughing at the sight, "What?" 

"You look like an old man." I giggle at the moustache of melted marshmallows on his top lip. He laughs too as he wipes it off with the back of his hand. I noticed some remained and I scoff, "You missed some." 

"Where?" He asks as he starts wiping the top of his lip. I reach out and wipe the residue of the corner of his lips. We both freeze as our eyes meet and I instantly start to panic once more.