I scoff and shake my head, "Oh, we're not—" 

"Thank you." Sebastian smiles as he wraps an arm around my shoulders and kisses my temple softly, "I feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth with these two." 

The elderly lady smiles brightly again as she turns in her chair so she was facing the front. I, however, was glaring up at the side of Sebastian's face. He glances down at me with a sly smirk and raises an eyebrow. 

"Yes, my love?" He asks as I roll my eyes and rest my head back against the wall. 

Yup, I definetly didn't hurt his feelings. Why the hell was I so worried in the first place? Who was I even kidding? 

✤ ✤ ✤ ✤

"I'm glad he didn't give you any trouble today." Tahlia explains as she holds her son in her arms. His head was resting on his shoulder and his eyelids were closed. He was so damn tired and adorable at the same time. 

"JJ never gives me any trouble." I smile as I lean my head against the door of my apartment. "He's a good boy." 

"He is..." Tahlia trails off as she kisses the top of her head, "Thank you so much for today. And also, thank your very handsome friend for me." 

"I will." I give an awkward smile as Tahlia wriggles her eyebrows at me. My eyes widen as I start smiling, "Stop it—don't—stop." 

Tahlia giggles as she walks to the next apartment, "Goodnight, Kara." 

"Goodnight." I wave at her as I close the door and walk back into my apartment. Sebastian was chilling on the sofa, staring down at his phone with a small, concentrated frown on his face. I couldn't help but smile at him. 

"I'm going to make hot chocolate. Would you like one?" I ask as Sebastian glances up from his phone with parted lips. 

He nods, "Uh, sure." 

"Now who has bad manners? Ever heard of 'yes please', huh?" I scoff as I walk into the kitchen and bend down in one of the cupboards. I could hear Sebastian scoff behind me just as I pull out one of the pots. 

When I stand up, I noticed Sebastian pocketing his phone as he walks towards me. He glances down at the small, silver pot in my hand and frowns in confusion and curiosity. 

"What's that for?" He asks as he braces his elbows on the other side of the island block. 

"To catch butterflies with." I roll my eyes sarcastically as I place it down on the countertop, "Obviously it's for the hot chocolate." 

"Hmm." Sebastian mutters as he walks around the island block and stands beside me, "I've never made hot chocolate before." 

"Wow, I guess today you're experiencing a lot of firsts with me, huh?" I ask as I glance up at him. He also stood so close to me. And I'm talking major personal space violation. Not that I minded it, it just weirded me out that he would willingly stand so close. 

"As long as I can be your first with something else." Sebastian smirks as he leans closer to me. He was so damn attractive and his voice was so deep and made my skin tingle. 

I knew exactly what this pervert was getting at. 

"How do you know it would be my first?" I challenge as I tilt my chin up definetly. His gaze darkens and focuses on my lips. 

"Just a hunch." He whispers as he holds a strand of hair in his hand, "But if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. I'm all ears, Wynters." 

"You're all pervy too." I scoff as I step away from him and walk over to another cupboard.