XXV. dream come true

*Albert's POV*

I woke up and felt a weight on me that was not there before I slept. I opened my eyes to see white fluffy hair against my neck which was instantly recognizable. I slowly pulled myself away from the sleeping fluff ball I was quite surprised woke up before him I had an odd need to kiss him on his forehead which I declined but I soon found myself on my knees in front of his face I touched is soft cheek I give his forehead a small peck I then dashed away in shame.

*Rust's POV* I woke up to the feeling of something caressing my cheek and soon a wet implant on my forehead. I tried my best not to peek and soon the person who did that ran off. I opened my eyes and felt a blush creep up to my cheeks, I soon calmed down and searched for Albert which I found locked inside the bathroom. I decided to leave him alone and make some breakfast with a huge smile on my face.

*Albert's POV*

I was finding a spot to hide in and my idiotic brain first thought of the bathroom I locked the door and slid down until I was sitting, I sigh I was near to tears I was hoping he wasn't awake because what if he doesn't like me or doesn't like men at all! I felt stupid and in fear, I didn't want our friendship to end because of a kiss I was interrupted by a knock outside of the door I was sitting next to I sat there frozen I didn't hear another knock but instead footsteps going to the dining room I sighed in relief and decided to use the bathroom since I was already there I then left the bathroom and he was making food I was glad he didn't notice and I smiled and waved "morning rust!" I said and then walked to the living room and used my phone for a while.

*Rust's POV*

I soon finished the simple eggs and bacon I made and left some for Albert and me and left it on the table. I was soon to call Albert to come to eat but I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I realized it was from my phone so I took a quick peek, from trust...I sighed u decided to not answer since I didn't need him to ruin this day for me so I called albert to eat.