XXX. Secrets out?

*Albert's POV*

"Yeah lana." My face felt pale. I didn't know what to think or say. I fell in love with the one person I thought I would hate so much I fell in love with him. "Wow... weird I knew her" I responded "well yeah I thought you did-" he paused. He stood up and went over to somewhere in a bit of a hurry. I didn't bother to go along and follow—I mean that would be quite disrespectful wouldn't it...I turned my attention back to the window was it a lie? How could he know? Something just didn't sit right with me...I—I just can't accept that rust did that he couldn't have trust is just trying to trick me is all...but why? What would he gain for it? Grh, All this stuff is messing with me...it's just a sick joke. But how does he even know lana...more notably how did he know I had anything to do with her?

It started to get dark and I was a bit hungry. Where did trust go? Did he forget I was here? I stood up checking my phone. I got to trust's messages and sent him a quick text that I was heading out and would be back tomorrow since he seems occupied at the moment, I got out of his house and drove back to my place. I got home leaving my shoes discarded on the front door and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

*Rust's POV*

I went down stairs and over to the couch I sighed turning on the tv and switched through channels something doesn't feel right. But, Why? I turned to my phone and texted albert if he was okay I didn't know why but I felt worried...mainly for albert. I turned off the tv there wasn't anything interesting on it anyway, I got up and went over to the kitchen to get a snack. It was actually pretty late and I started wondering if I was asleep for that long but it doesn't matter now I got what I wanted and headed up to my room turning my laptop on and continuing on my new project that I could hopefully show Albert soon.

I lost track of time and realized the sun was already rising, I whined a bit but I was still proud of myself for at least getting a lot done! I went over to the bathroom to wash my face and what not hoping this wouldn't mess up my sleep schedule I've been working so hard to fix...

*Alberr's POV*

I yawned and hopped out of bed, I stretched and went to the bathroom. I walked downstairs but I was too unmotivated to make myself breakfast so a quick stop to a restaurant somewhere wouldn't hurt. I'm still trying to process what the hell everything from yesterday was...but all I could say right now to calm myself down is that it was all a bad dream or just a dumb sick prank on me.

I got my breakfast to go and headed back home. I realized I haven't checked my phone since leaving trust's house yesterday...I'll check them when I get home or something not like that really matters now. I got home and got on my couch while munching on the breakfast I got. I turned on the tv and played a movie. I debated a bit if I should actually check my phone right now, not like I have anything better to do...I scrolled through it slightly and got to the texts from rust, I hesitated a bit but decided to answer, maybe trust was just lying...Yeah that is probably it...He just saw the news somewhere and it was probably linked to me and just went off that...yeah...

A/N: OK THX SM FOR 16K MUAW MUAW I DONT KNOW IF IT UPLOADED ITS NOT QUITE SHOWING FOR ME SO SORRY IF IT GLITCHED OUT AND TBIS IS LIKE UPLOADED AGAIN FOR NO REASON anyway! remember to stay hydrated and sleep! take care n ily all <3!