XIII.Who would win?

Burr..burr it was midday and Albert was watching tv he looked over to his phone to check the notification, he saw that rust was the one who texted him so he picked up the phone and checked what he wanted. "Hey, Albert if I made Luigi and Waluigi on level 9 who do you think would win?"Rust questioned, "Uhm, Waluigi" he responded and decided to say "Here I'll go to your house" Albert texted him and then left the house to drive to his. It was raining but not too bad I was actually really light so Albert didn't mind it falling on his head and face, he walked up the steps of rust's house and knocked on the door he waited a while until rust opened the door with a bright smile and shortly after Albert responded with the same thing, "hello!" Rust said in excitement "hey! Rust" Albert said in the same tone, Rust then stepped aside allowing Albert to step inside the house. "Come hurry I already put the tournament together," rust said rushing towards the couch. Albert came seconds after closing the door and joining rust on the couch. After a while, Waluigi won and Albert cheered "see I told you" Albert smile and rust pouted "rematch" he said "okay then" Albert said and they continued playing. After three games or so, Albert decided it was time for him to leave "rust bye"Albert said wave to rust at the front door and so rust did the same action "bye Albert" he smiled, and shortly after Albert was gone.

——
N/a: sorry I took so long to make this chapter I've been really busy and stuff, and uh btw should a continue writing in this style or should I continue with the first-person point of view?