XI. Back home

•Albert's POV•

We hung out for a while more before we had brought it down to the end of our conversation, "I'll take you home. It's kinda cold out for you to walk back home" Rust said and nodded, it was . I gladly put on a sweater before leaving his house. As we got to my house I waved him goodbye and he did the same, I smiled as I watched him leave the driveway.

I stepped in the house taking in the atmosphere of the abandoned house, since there was no one home for awhile it was freezing cold. I took off my sweater and stepped upstairs and decided to make a video since it has been a while and I didn't want others to be worried about me being gone for so long, but they would understand the situation, right?

• Rust's POV•

After Albert left I sighed and hopped on the couch, I pulled out my phone to watch videos to cure my boredom, I saw Albert had posted a video, I smiled clicking on the video, but I eventually got stuck in an endless loop of youtube videos.

•Albert's POV•

I finished the video and closed my computer, I stepped to the kitchen and got a water bottle and sat on the couch to watch tv. After a while, my phone vibrated so I checked the notification that came from it. It was a message from Jake! I smiled as I read his messages, he was telling me of how he was sorry for my loss and apologized for not letting me know earlier. I opened the message and assured him it was okay and that I was doing kind of okay recently. After I sent the message it put me into deep thinking, why do such a thing? I didn't understand and it just kept bugging me.