XXXIV. Friends are complicated.

Rust mentally groaned and stood up, he went over to the door and opened it up slightly, great what more of a convenience, "mind explaining, like literally everything?" Trust said, crossing his arms looking at him impatiently, "I don't need to explain anything to you" Rust scoffed and looked directly at him, "don't act stubborn right now, Rust. You re-" Rust opened the door widely and pushed himself out shutting the door behind him, 'of course they are arguing again, how are these two even friends?' Albert questioned himself as he looked around the house figuring something to do, he felt odd, it was stressing him out he didn't know exactly what he really felt against the whole situation, he honestly shouldn't have asked anything. He was then filled with regret by asking that question, what was he supposed to do if Rust didn't like him, maybe just leading him on to mess with him or something, he whined falling slightly on the couch, his full body making complete contact with the fabric of the couch.

He was tired. He was caught in this endless loop of 'is this a friendship or a relationship' thing, he didn't like it. But he didn't know how to explain that he didn't, it was slightly better that way than that but it bothered him a lot. It was stressful to get it out and now he just left it like that, is he just going to continue to act normal about it like it never happened? Like they never did anything? He sighed, it was annoying him like an itch he couldn't reach.

He knew he would probably forget that he even had this conversation with himself, he knew how much of a forgetful person he is. The door opened and Trust came through smiling brightly, Albert smiled back at him and Rust eventually came back with his head down and closed the door behind him.

Trust talked a bit to Albert, nearly ignoring the presence of Rust in the room. Rust was quite annoyed but didn't act on anything to not give Trust the 'enjoyment' of achieving what he wanted. Soon after a small chat Trust turned over to Rust "So Rust, I should probably take my leave, right?" He said with a smile, sinister almost, it wasn't really something that you could see but the feel he gave certainly did. But Rust wasn't afraid of it, at least not anymore, you get used to things when it's something you always see, even if sometimes, those things are bad.

"If you want, really" Rust said, managing a response that didn't seem bad or grudgeful, but also didn't extend to him being scared. Trust nodded and took a stand, he waved at Albert and Rust with a smile then said his goodbyes. Rust stood up and locked the door, he then turned to Albert, "Albert" he spoke and walked over to the couch, "yeah?" he replied, Rust stayed silent for a bit hesitant to what he was going to say, "do you like me?".