End🌻

He examines your arm, or more specifically, the large black bite mark on it. His eyes were widened and brimmed with tear drops, threatening to fall out.

"Y/n.. you were bitten"

"Jungkook!" you cried. Your voice filled with pain as you were already almost at the point of bawling. "I-"

Jungkook looked up at you as your voice cut off, only to be met with your soulless eyes.

They had been replaced with empty ones, as if all the color in them had been entirely drained out. You began to groan as your skin began to grow paler.

Jungkook backed away from you as your groans got louder and your skin had now become fully pale with a tint of green to it.

Jungkook watched you, frozen in shock. He didn't realize that you lunged towards him.

The door broke down, with paramedics and police running in. "Zombie in sight!"

Just as you were millimeters away from his face you were shot down.

"NO Y/N!" he screamed as he kneeled down towards you, blood rushing out.

Before he could hold you paramedics lifted him, ignoring his pleads to let him go. He cried and tried to fight the strong men who wouldn't budge.

"Let me go!"

They carried him, not easily, and put him into the jet plane. They strapped him into a seat as he cried yelling for you to come back.

Yeontan was brought in as well in a cage. He didn't look too bothered until he saw that Jungkook clearly didn't want to be here, and began growling at the doctors surrounding them.

They checked Jungkook who had now given up for bite marks. After checking the dog, they all took a seat farther away.

Jungkook buried his face into his shirt, crying silently.

"We were supposed to leave together!" he muttered.

"Kook.."

His head whipped up, and before him stood Y/n. She smiled as if nothing was wrong.

"Y-Y/n!" He wanted to get up and run towards her, give her a big hug and tell her how much she scared him, until he saw the sad smile on her face.

"I'll miss you Kook, I love you." She said before fading away from his sight.

And just like that, the color in his world slowly faded away too.

——————————————————————————

And that's the end of Just Us!
sorry it had to be so sad :(
if you guys would like, i might make a second ending to the book, one where there is a happily every after for both of them!
please comment if thats something you guys would be interested in :)

also, in case you havent already seen it, i started a new book!
it's about a girl who sadly just happened to be mixed into the books of bets and finds out that everything was just a lie.
read and tell me what you think of it! luv u all <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.