>19<

"keep in mind, i'm doing this because i'm nice and i owe you, not cause' i like you or anything.." i trailed off.

"and i never asked." shinwon was munching on some candy strawberries on a stick while we both walked side by side around the streets of Myeongdeong.

i gulped and looked up at his tall figure, then to all the girls who were eyeing him.

"uh, do you want to go inside the shop?" i asked, already dragging him with me.

he didn't have a chance to reply as he was still eating his strawberry.

bad idea.

there was a lot of girls inside and they were all staring at shinwon.

get your eyes off him or i'm gonna.. gonna..

wait what am i thinking about? it's not like we're together, he's just a lowlife playboy who's doing this for money.

"shinwon?" a female's voice rung throughout the store through all that chatter but i could hear it clearly.

seems like shinwon never noticed yet because he was still busy finishing up his strawberry.

"shinwon, youuu!" the owner of voice came stomping towards us and shinwon's eyes widened.

i hid behind shinwon and he just stood there idly while that lady was scolding him for some odd reason.

ah, this must be one of his ex-dater thingy majigger.

"why did you block me?! there was no reason for you to block me!" she whined and that caused some commotion, some people staring at us.

"it's all done, i got paid and you got the date you wanted. i don't see the problem." he shrugged carelessly.

i wondered just by hearing that..

why didn't he just end it with me as soon as he got the money? instead.. he wanted my number again.

"so? we could've had more dates together and now my friends think i'm a pathological liar because i faked my boyfriend." she stomped her foot and pouted.

"lying is not good." he retaliated.

she took in a deep breath before going all out, "YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU ARE RUde. R U D E." everyone at the store was now looking at us; i tried to escape but shinwon could sense the warmth leaving him.

"don't go anywhere yana, you still owe me that date, am i wrong?" he called out without even looking behind him.

the lady looked at me in disbelief as i froze on the spot, staring back at everyone who was watching.

"i- i- don't know you.." i forced a laugh but he turned around this time and my eyes met his fury ones.

i was totally screwed.

"anyways, sorry for all the commotion we caused. i'm saying this mostly for the behalf of this lady," he pointed to the girl who now looked like she was gonna pounce on someone, "let's go yana." he walked out before i did and i looked at the girl who was just staring into space.

i quickly followed shinwon out.

"you know you didn't have to be so rude to her, you did block her out of the blue anyways." i argued and he was too distracted looking at the foods around us.

i waved my hand in front of his face and he halted in his steps to avoid getting hit by my hand, "huh?" he cluelessly asked.

"you should go back and say sorry for humiliating her.. i don't think she deserved that." my hands were now on my hips as i scolded him as if he were a child.