>18<

"shinwon?" i laughed out, "him of all people? why though?"

he shrugged apathetically, "trying to rev up a convo here," he jokingly said "hmm, but when did you guys meet? and how?"

i was hesitant to anwser, when did he become so invested in my life and more importantly, him.

"well, well, well." i brought my pointer finger and thumb to my chin and thought for a while, "it's quite a funny story actually, which i don't think you'll believe."

his ears were perked up, it was obvious he was determined to know all about our relationship.

"it all started with a website."

>>>>><<<<<

"how'd it go with yana?" wooseok asked once shinwon entered the complex.

"she's owing me another date because of how cool i am." he winked at the latter in which he returned a nasty look on his face.

shinwon skipped to his room in glee until he bumped into yuto, "my man yuto!"

"shut up." yuto's face darkened as he strolled down the hall after coming out of jinho's room.

shinwon peeked into jinho's room, only to see jinho laughing his ass off, "what happened now?"

"we-" he paused for a breather before continuing again, "we were doing an aegyo contest to see who'd catch the most girls once we debut."

shinwon nodded, knowing what's gonna happen.

"and he, was doing the neko neko nii~ while throwing gang signs everywhere, which caught me off guard because even though he was trying to act cute he still looked like he'd kill someone." he laughed out.

shinwon sighed, "don't bully him like that!"

jinho's laughter became louder, causing yuto to hear; a fire had started within.

"BE QUIET!" yuto yelled from the living room.

"gosh damn, i can never get peace in this damn house." hongseok came out of nowhere and rubbed his eyes.

>>>>><<<<

"that's an odd way to meet." woosuk admitted.

i laughed, "it really is but it just ended up like that ykno?"

woosuk nodded, "anyways thanks for meeting with me. that's all i really wanted to ask for today." he smiled and rolled his head, trying to stretch it.

my eyebrows crashed into confusion, "that's all? you only wanted to know about shinwon?" i almost laughed but my brain came to a halt when i realized what this could've been...

WAS HE JEALOUS???

IT MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY SINCE HE ALMOST SAW ME KISS SHINWON RIGHT?!

he nodded slowly, "yeah.. sorry about that. i was just curious."

"wait, is it because you saw me almost kiss him?" i asked and he shook his head quickly.

"of course not! i just.. i don't know." he frowned, "it's not that i like you or anything it's just that he seemed like an unusual guy."

i scoffed, "he really is an unusual guy but once you get to know him, he's not that bad."

come to think of it, it seems like shinwon and woosuk know eachother by the way things happened before.

i mean, shinwon tried kissing me at the same time when woosuk was there, and woosuk seemed like he knew him while he was taking us home..

and now woosuk is asking several questions about shinwon..