Chapter Twelve

Alyssa Grace Lockhart's POV:I had finally done it, I had finally told Ezzequiel everything even if he could not understand any of it

I had finally done it, I had finally told Ezzequiel everything even if he could not understand any of it. It was really cowardly of me to say it in Spanish knowing he would not be able to understand me but I could not say it in any other way. Nobody deserved to feel the pain I am feeling right now. It is better for them to blame me and let them think what they want.

"Alyssa Grace you better not be thinking that it is your fault." I heard Skylar's voice from behind me. I had not even notice that I was sitting down on my chair and my face facing the wall.

"I told him Skylar." Was the only thing that I could say.

"What do you mean by you told him?" Asked Skylar. I turned to her with a broken smile.

"I mean that I told him about what we lost that night but he could not understand any of it. I was a coward and told him in Spanish." I explained to Skylar. She looked at me with wide eyes, I bet she could not believe that I had even consider telling him.

"Ohhh... Alyssa. Let me get Leah here and we can talk about everything and you are not a coward for telling him in another language. You just have to find the strength to tell him in a language he knows." Said Skylar to me with a small smile on her face and then she left my office to look for Leah.

"Alyssa..." I heard Zayleen say and I looked towards the door.

"Hey Zayleen." I said to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. I can't let their words affect me forever." I said to my little sister.

"Prescott is at the cafeteria with the rest of The F's 4." Said Zayleen.

"Okay, I won't be going cafeteria but could you please ask someone to bring me something to eat, Oh and if you see Leah and Skylar if they want something to eat too?" I asked my little sister.

"I'll let the cafeteria ladies know and if I see them I'll ask if they want anything to eat." Said Zayleen to me before going, before she left completely she turned around.