27.

Luke

"Hey do you wanna maybe hang out today?" I whispered, speaking on the phone with Michael. I was trying to get out of Zayn's house. I was too terrified to stay around with him so angry at Harry.

"Sure," he answered. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just don't want to be around Zayn today. He's still pretty upset, ya know?" I looked around, hoping Zayn wasn't around to here me.

"Ah okay. Well do you want me to come get you?"

"You don't have a car," I pointed out, chuckling a bit.

"Right." The line went quiet for a moment while Michael thought about what to do.

"Maybe you could walk to the University?" He suggested. Yeah, it was possible. Zayn only lived a few blocks from London U.

"Yeah I can do that," I told him, sitting on the couch and slipping on some black converse. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

-----

It ended up taking me around twenty minutes from Zayn's house to get to London University. I awkwardly made my way inside as a few people stared at me. I was wearing all black and had a couple of piercings. Of course people were going to stare. Everyone I walked past was dressed nicely in bright colours while I was dressed in black skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt.

I searched around for Michael's dorm. 312 was what I was looking for. I was definitely on the wrong floor, though, for I was walking past rooms with 200s on them. At the end of the hall was a stairwell and I made my way up the first flight. Michael's dorm wasn't on this floor either. Annoyed, I made my way up another flight of stairs, and thankfully, it was the floor Michael's dorm was on.

Chewing softly and nervously on my bottom lip, I knocked on the door. I anxiously began tapping my foot as I waited.

"Luke," Michael said eagerly, opening the door. "Come in, mate."

I stepped inside to a not so surprisingly messy room. It sort of reminded me of Zayn's house. There were clothes scattered about and a couple of stray pizza boxes and coke cans on the floor and desk.

"Where's your roommate?" I asked, taking a seat on the neatly made up bed with dark blue sheets.

"He's never here," he answered. "I met him on the first day, and he hasn't been back since. But it doesn't bother me. I can do whatever I want and keep the place as messy as I like." I laughed and nodded.

Michael bent down in front of his TV and placed a DVD in the DVD player, then pulled himself up and took a seat on his bed.

"We're watching My Little Pony," he told me casually. I shook my head and laughed.

"We aren't six year old girls." I shifted positions and crossed my legs, feeling a bit more comfortable.

"Shut up it's a good show." He playfully crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at me making me smile.

"This better be good," I told him, looking to the screen which had My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic written across the top and ponies off to the right side, and menu options to the left. Michael pressed play with the black remote he had in his hand and smiled at me.

"You're gonna love this."

_________

Harry

"Can I watch you play?" I asked Niall, taking a seat beside him on his bed.

"Duh," he answered, not looking up from his game. Niall had beaten Assassin's Creed around an hour or so after I asked him out on the date. He had started Assassin's Creed II right after.

I happily sat there and smiled as I watched him play. He was currently walking around the streets of a city called Monteriggioni. He ran up a tall flight of stairs to a large mansion and went inside. He made his way into a room and walked over to a young girl sitting at a desk.

"Are you here to look at the book?" She asked, flipping around the book in front of her for Niall's character to examine.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"I'm checking my transactions," he answered. "This book has all the money I've earned and what I've spent it on. It helps really well in keeping track of everything."

"Who's the girl?" I was probably going to annoy Niall with questions.

"That's Ezio's sister, Claudia. Oh Ezio is my character by the way." I nodded and watched as he exited the transactions screen. He left the room and ran out, back down the stairs to a stand labeled FABBRO. A list of weapons and armour pulled up and Niall began scrolling through them. He ended up buying the thing labeled metal grieves then refilled his belt of throwing knives.

"Shit, I need more money," Niall murmured to himself. He exited the screen and began walking around the town. He began bumping into people, taking money from them.

"Fuck that isn't gonna buy me anything," Niall sighed, shaking his head. He had Ezio run outside of the town walls and hopped on a horse then made his way down a dirt trail. He ended up entering the city of Florence, the city you originally start in. Niall was about to start a mission when he suddenly paused the game.

"I'm hungry," he told me, setting his controller down beside him. "Are you?" I nodded. He stood up and grabbed my hand guiding me off his bed. We headed downstairs where his mum was in the kitchen washing dishes.

"Where's dad?" Niall asked, opening the fridge.

"He decided to go in to work," Maura answered, placing the bowls in the cabinet beside the sink. Niall nodded, still rummaging through the fridge.

"There's a pizza in the freezer," Maura told him. "It has cheese stuffed crust and pepperoni topping."

"That sound good to you, Haz?" Niall asked, looking up at me. I smiled and nodded. Niall shut the fridge and opened the freezer, pulling out the pizza box.

"Preheat the oven to two hundred degrees please," Niall said to me. I nodded and headed over to the oven where I set the the degrees up to two hundred. I took a seat at the kitchen table as I waited for the oven to heat up. Niall sat beside me with the pizza box in front of him. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over the noticeable veins in my hand.

"You two are quite cute," Maura suddenly said. Niall and I both looked up at her slightly blushing.

"Ma," Niall whined, a tad bit embarrassed and placing his free hand over his face. She only smiled at us and made her way out of the kitchen.

"She loves embarrassing me," he whispered, continuing to move his thumb over my veins.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," I told him, running my hand over his thigh. He smiled and rolled his eyes. After a few minutes of silence, the oven went off signalling it was ready. Niall let go of my hand and stood up, grabbing a pizza sheet and opening the pizza box. He placed the pizza on top of it then set it in the oven and set the timer for twenty minutes, then joined me again.

"So when's our date?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so video games af right now. Probably cause I haven't played in two months but ugh. Assassin's Creed is the shit and if you don't play video games you should totally start cause they're amazing.

Wow so this story has gotten almost 50k reads! That's so crazy! This story isn't even good wtf. But wow thank you guys so much for the reads and votes and comments.

So I'm going to dedicate this chapter to Narrylovestuff because first of all, she dedicated the most recent chapter of My Hazzy to me and she added my books to her library, AND she is just absolutely awesome and an amazing writer.

//Not Edited//

Stay Classy,

~Taylor :*