HiddlestonGirl

1. Do you use an alias or your real name when you write? Why?

I use an alias. The reason why I don't give my name is because I get a little bit anxious with my name on the internet. I don't know why but I do feel that way every time.

2. How old are you?

I'm 22 years of age.

3. What inspired you to write your book?

I've always wanted to actually put my imagination into writing. So when I discovered Wattpad, I mustered all my courage to write down everything that comes to mind and let people read it.

4. How do you come up with your titles?

The title of the first story that I published was actually a suggestion from someone also here on Wattpad. But the second story that I published, I thought of it.

5. Who designs your covers?

I design my own covers. For me, it’s much more accurate and personal if the one making your covers is yourself.

6. How did you make your story so popular?

I wouldn't say that it’s popular, but what I did to get 6000+ reads was, I advertised my story like crazy. I actually come on Wattpad everyday just to advertise my story.

7. Do you write an outline for your book before you start to write?

I don't write an outline, which is wrong. I just write whatever comes to my mind.

8. What do you think makes good writing?

Good writing for me is a piece that you can easily imagine in your head. It's something that makes a huge impact on you; something that you won't be able to forget.

9. How do you deal with writer’s block?

I just give myself time when I get writer's block. When nothing's coming to me, I just let myself relax, do something else and eventually I think of something. Sometimes, I get inspiration from reading other stories.

10. Do you have a favourite line from something you’ve written so far?

Yes. It's from my lead character's leading man. He's named Luke and my favorite line is: "I'll keep you safe. I promise." Really sweet. :)

11. Are there any Wattpad writers that have your attention?

None really. But I really think I should notice other Wattpad writers.

12. How alike/different are you and your main character?

I'm pretty much similar to my characters. She's got a tough exterior but deep inside she's broken and fragile.

13. Do you have any advice for fellow writers?

My only advice to my fellow writers is, pour your heart out in everything you do, whether you're writing a book or studying for an exam, give it all you've got.

*******************************

Be sure to read her story, The Ties that Bind Us:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1715231-the-ties-that-binds-us