X_Bieberwillbemine_X

1. Do you use an alias or your real name when you write? Why?

Yes. I use a pen name, because it really portrays the type of person I am (personality-wise), rather than my real boring name.

2. How old are you?

I'm 15.

3. What inspired you to write your book?

I was reading Bad Boy Kisses on Wattpad and I really enjoyed it, so I decided to start my own story based on some of the stuff I read in the story.

4. How do you come up with your titles?

Honestly, I think of common phrases used by people, then, kind of add a captivating word to make it seem more effective.

5. Who designs your covers?

I design my own covers.

6. How did you make your story so popular?

My story ain't so popular :( but I still have a decent amount of reads; I shared my story on twitter, told my friends about it and advertised it on the 'share your story' forum.

7. Do you write an outline for your book before you start to write?

For my first book, I drafted a few of the events that I was going to include in the book, but for the second one (which is currently on hold) the ideas just pop into my head and I type it out quickly before I forget.

8. What do you think makes good writing?

I think you need to be a dedicated reader to become an effective writer.

9. How do you deal with writer’s block?

I'm not quite sure what that is loool x_x

10. Do you have a favourite line from something you’ve written so far?

Yes I do! Chapter 10 of 'Kissing You' 4th page...

"I don't want to close my locker, because I'm afraid it'll sound like a gunshot."(The day after Lara's hangover! lol I love it!)

11. Are there any Wattpad writers that have your attention?

Not at the moment...

12. How alike/different are you and your main character?

Well me and my main character in Sasha are very alike that my friends are actually starting to compare me to her! It’s quite creepy...

13. Do you have any advice for fellow writers?

Yes! Don't be afraid to think outside the box and don't let the quality of other stories intimidate your passion for writing.

*******************************

You can read Kissing You here:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2174291-kissing-you