Chapter 5 Hi, early!

Start from the beginning

    Seeing the bird in his arms no longer struggling, he slept on his chest and closed his eyes to sleep. Yan Ting reached out and touched a handful of feathers above the bird's head, holding the warm and strange bird in his arms, listening to the pouring rain outside. The sound of his voice narrowed his eyebrows. I did n’t know if the young man had shelter from the rain. He really did n’t hold back and passed out, otherwise he had to stare at the young man ’s whereabouts.

    Early the next morning, Lei Xiao, who was exhausted, woke up a little late, opened his eyes and found himself lying on a large, steady stone.

    Lei Xiao looked around, there was no figure in the cave. The man who was seriously injured didn't know where to go and walked. Lei Xiao discovered it earlier. This person had absolutely no pain sensation. He ran so far away, and after a night of heavy rain, he ran around.

    Lei Xiao looked at the hole that had not been blocked. No matter what the man did, this was the best time for him to escape, so Lei Xiao decisively flew up, and even the vines wrapped around his mouth did not have time to pull off Rushed out of the cave.

    The bright sun was shining outside, and then a shadow suddenly blocked his sight, followed by a huge beast fell to the ground, and the red blood was impregnated on the wet land.

    The cluster of ear feathers on the top of Lei Xiao's head shook, the wings turned slightly, and slid in the other direction, falling on a tree outside the cave.

    Under the tree, Yan Ting dropped the beasts he had hunted, looked up at him, and began to deal with prey on the ground.

    In fact, Yan Ting is in a bad mood. He turned around in a large area around him early in the morning. No one was found except for this prey, so he still does n’t know that young man Where is it.

    When Lei Xiao was glanced at by Yan Ting, he recovered and raised his paws to scratch the tree and vine that tied his mouth. The bastard was tight and thick, and he took a little effort to remove it all.

    Driven by some strange emotions, he did not leave the place immediately, but watched the man easily and cut the heavy fur of the prey with his hand like a knife, and easily handled the prey that was a bit strenuous for Lei Xiao .

    Seeing Yan Ting sorting out the meat of his prey, Lei Xiao suddenly felt a little hungry. After a night of heavy rain, coupled with these morning hours, it is estimated that the meat he collected before was not washed away by water , Is eaten by the raised beasts.

    Lei Xiao is thinking about how to hunt. On this island, any animal he encounters is bigger than his body, and now he ca n’t use any tools except a pair of claws. At this time, a large piece of meat is accurate. Fell on the branch he stepped on.

    Lei Xiao looked at the piece of meat hanging on the branch, which was the same bloody tick as the skewer he threw to Yan Ting that day ...

    Lei Xiao was originally a carnivorous raptor. After training, he basically digged the valley. However, after undergoing the thunder tragedy, he actually needs to eat. This is now the original form, but he ca n’t withstand the appetite. See Looking at the bloody piece of meat below, he actually wanted to taste the taste of the raw meat he swallowed when his mind was not open. This is really hell!

    Lei Xiaoxiao was extremely depressed and entangled. He did not think he actually wanted to eat raw meat. As a spirit beast cultivated from raptors, he would not feel that he had been ignorant of the inferiority of himself and the same beasts. He compared What is tangled is that he clearly thought about it last night. This morning, he and the magic weapon will be clear. If he accepts his gift now, wouldn't he owe his affection again?

    At this time, Lei Xiao, who was entangled, suddenly sensed the scorching spiritual force of yesterday again, immediately put away all the distractions and concentrated his mind, guiding the power that seemed to be brought by the sun to flow into his body, and the scorching power reappeared. The whole body finally gathered in his Dantian, but after he refined this little bit of real fire, the burning power disappeared again.

    However, Lei Xiao was content too. This real fire was enough for him to find a place to reshape again. After all, his original shape was difficult to capture prey in this place, so Lei Xiao glanced disdainfully at the sternness of the prey below. And the meat thrown by Yan Ting, shaking his feathers, stretching his claws, the deity is not unable to feed himself!

    However, before waiting for Lei Xiao to wave his wings, the real fire that had just been incorporated into his body suddenly fluttered. Lei Xiao only felt that his whole body was suddenly cold and hot, and his body could not control the fall, from the tall tree When falling down, Lei Xiao cursed a ghost in his heart, quickly fluttered his wings and flew to the Linzi not far away. If he turned into a magic weapon before the pit father, he would die!

    Fortunately, the forest was not too far away. Lei Xiao just flew into the forest and fell to the ground with a puff.

    Lei Xiao quickly rolled on the ground and got into a grass vine. Lei Xiao just hid it, and then Yan Ting's agile figure appeared at his landing position. Helpless.

    Lei Xiao only had time to roll some grass and vines on his body, Yan Ting waved away the vines that blocked him. When the four eyes were opposite, Lei Xiao, who was almost equivalent to the naked body, was annoyed and angered. Went out.

    Yan Shao, who did not intend to guard at all, took the adult a step back, but the smile at the corner of his mouth couldn't help it anymore. The depression in the morning swept away, and he was very satisfied with the welfare he saw just now But for long-term consideration, he reached out and stuffed the fur shorts that wrapped around his waist early in the morning into the vines.

    Lei Xiao grabbed Yan Ting's fur shorts and quickly wrapped around him. After his body was blocked, Lei Xiao's sense of shame without feathers and light fruits disappeared, and then he got out of the other direction. The vines walked in the other direction without looking back.

    Yan Ting, who was standing outside and closely watching from the vine crevice, followed quickly, reached over Lei Xiao's shoulder, and said in a good mood, "Hi, early!"