Chapter 4 Two ear feather clusters

Start from the beginning

    When Yan Ting caught the bird, he woke up slightly, carrying an inexplicable creature he caught by instinct, squeezed his eyebrows, looked around, and regretfully found that the handsome young man was gone again.

    Yan Ting supported his ribs. He entered the military camp as a teenager. He has never suffered any injuries, and he has never suffered such serious injuries, but experience tells him that he can never have such a quick recovery.

    Yan Ting licked the corners of his dry mouth. The bitter taste of his mouth made him narrow his eyebrows. Before he fell asleep, he clearly saw that the young man was dealing with some plants, so he was forced Was fed a little weed? There is no such good medicine at the Xingbang Life Research Institute, can it be that the young man can easily get rid of a pile of weeds?

    When Yan Ting was wondering for himself, a flash of lightning slipped over at this time, allowing him to clearly see the animal he was carrying.

    Sharp beak, sharp and powerful claws, bright yellow eyes, dark ink pupils, pale yellow and dark brown feathers, looks very strange, the most so Yan Ting ca n’t help but raise the corner of the mouth is this kiwi bird The two short and soft feathers standing on the top of the head of the class, inexplicably made Yan Ting think of the two dull hairs on the top of the handsome young man's head.

    Therefore, Yan Ting pressed his hand up and rubbed it vigorously, not caring about the sharp claws greeted by this strange bird, and the beak that could peck his double S-level physique.

    Lei Xiao was originally struggling to block that big hand, but at this time a thunder burst exploded, causing Lei Xiao to tremble in an instant, the shadow of Lei Xiao immediately made Lei Xiao froze, and the pain was still secondary. The fear that his soul was nearly crushed was the reason why he didn't dare to move at all, so the rigid Lei Xiao could only let Yan Ting's big hand scramble wildly on his head.

    After Lei Ming passed, Lei Xiao struggled again. However, this man became addicted, grasping his life and death, Lei Xiao was depressed and determined, this daddy ’s magic weapon was not even planned to be released even if his hands were pecked with blood Drive him.

    Yan Ting carried the bird that he liked so much back into the stone crevice, thinking about the expression of the young man if he saw the dull feather on the top of his head, he saw the beast scattered on the ground In leather shorts and his jacket, Yan Ting frowned, and then suddenly raised his eyebrows. It was impossible that the young man ran away naked. Yan Ting touched his nose, knowing that it was impossible, but the picture really wanted It's his old life ...

    Yan Ting took a deep breath and reached out to pick up some of the hide-skinned shorts worn by someone on the ground and put it on his shoulder, before picking up his coat, carrying it in his hands without thinking about it. The kiwi bird was wrapped up, and with some skill, he squeezed his claws away. After the whole bird was in the pocket, Yan Ting left the small stone crack in the low-lying place.

    Lei Xiao, who was tightly wrapped, turned around and felt that the person holding him was moving very fast. He closed his eyes and rested and accumulated enough power to find a chance to escape in one fell swoop.

    However, the constant thunder sound made Lei Xiaoyu's eyes open and had to admit that in this case, he might not have fallen asleep at all, and could not help but hate the magic weapon of this pit father again, if it was his destiny at the time The magic weapon is still there. He was hit three times in a row by the general metamorphic thunder robbery, and almost every time he almost killed his life. Did he let his soul fly away? !

    After all, the storm still came. Even under the dark night, even if Yan Ting was assisted by the lighting device on the communicator, Yan Ting was not so lucky to find a place where he could avoid the rain in a short time. Under this thunderstorm, he He ca n’t run under the tree, so when the cold rain hits, Yan Ting can only suffer. While suffering, Yan Ting is a little surprised to find that his physical condition is surprisingly better than any serious injury. Is good.

    Yan Ting couldn't help but elicit an unidentified smile. The young man was really more and more interesting. Not only could he dismantle the mech in a short time, but he could also make the hay of Ulabachi into a life research institute. He restored the potion, but now he doesn't know where this person is.

    Lei Xiao was basically unaffected by Yan Ting ’s silver-grey clothes, but the raindrops that fell down allowed him to feel the majesty of the rain outside. However, under such heavy rain, this person did not intend to unfold him. The top of this shirt is put on or put on his head, so once again, Lei Xiao is forced to owe Yan Ting's favor.

    But Yan Ting, who was outside, walked a long way before finding a cave with a narrow opening that could only accommodate a person passing by.

    This cave is almost invisible. If it weren't for a few lightning flashes to illuminate the road to a greater extent, he really couldn't find such a place.

    The cave was very dry. Yan Ting moved a larger stone to block the opening of the cave before unfolding the coat that covered the strange bird. Lei Xiao, who flew out quickly, turned around and found no exit, glanced at Yan Ting, and landed on a higher stone in the cave.

    The author has something to say: (づ  ̄ 3 ̄) づ Dear little angels, please ask for collection ~