I giggled started to walk away from her bed "Oh, yes I will." Before I was even near to the door I was grabbed by mom into her bed she started tickling me she knows how sensitive I am against tickling.

She released me after a couple of seconds from me begging for mercy. "What did I do to wake up every morning to this wonderful face." Mom said kissing my forehead.

"Obviously giving birth to me and being my mom," I said with a smirk, mom kissed me again and left the bed going to the bathroom.

I went back to the kitchen sat on the table when my phone decided it was time to be annoying. A hundred sound of notification came at the same time.

I had to check my phone and see what's wrong. What I found was really surprising. Someone sent a tone pictures of me it was an old one in grade school.

"Hope you didn't forget me PS. your only friend in grade school."

OMG it can't be the only friend I had in primary school was Jennifer but how did she get my number.

I texted her as fast as I can. "Jenny? OMG, how did you get my number......?

I received the message so fast "Facebook duh...😉"

"Right, glad to hear from you how are you?"

"Tell you when I see you I am coming back from Germany soon."

"When?"

"Two weeks"

"See you then"

I was really happy that I didn't notice mom coming into the kitchen. "You look so happy did you get yourself a girlfriend or something." Mom said coming into the kitchen.

I blushed a bit "no mom I didn't get a girlfriend," I said a bit defensive.

"Ok, what's going on then?" mom said looking at me somehow she can get whatever she wanted from me I don't how or why I just can't resist her.

"Mom, do you remember Jennifer?" mom looked at me confused but then nodded.

"What about her?"

"She's coming back from Germany after two weeks." Mom looked at with a big smile on her face.

"Finally, at least you can have friends again." Mom said happily and I nodded it feels like she is happier than me.

"Mark honey, now leave that aside, for now, there's something important and very sensitive I need to tell you about," Mom said looked more worried and concerned if I tell that mom can hide something from me I would be laying, I already know that she and mom I mean Sera are getting married and I am really happy for them.

"Mom, if it's about you and mom getting married I know and I will support you both of you," I said, but mom's eyes told me there was something else to it.

"Mark, do you remember when you told me, you had been feeling a bit dizzy and how you experienced low, energy level a lot of times?" mom said looking worried she started to make me worried too. I nodded a bit.

"Well, I got the results from the blood tests" mom stopped and took a deep breath then started to talk again "well, the tests show that the level of estrogen in your blood is very high the amount is increasing very fast in your blood."

I am completely knocked out right now I am trying to understand what's going on. "so what does that mean for me? Can't I just take male hormones and everything will be normal again?"

"Mark, I am not sure if it's this simple or not, so today before we go to see Sera we have to get you an ultrasound test in my clinic if we found nothing then we can just give you a couple of strong testosterone pills or just two shots, however, if we found something well that's something well we can discuss that later." Mom said making me even more worried.