Aaooge Jab Tum...

Today, After Three Months....

She woke up late today,

how but i checked the Alarm it was on time..
Oh no I've to move fast..she ran towards the washroom and dressed up as Soon as possible, I'm late today for the meeting, she mumbled and looked at the clock:
No no no it's 11AM, mishti you are so careless..and she dropped the box of Bangles..
Wow great.. while picking them up she looked at her ajeeb adami's photo, and remember what he said last night..

I'm with you Mishti...

Relax
Relax
Relax... Mrs. Ajeeb Rajvansh...
Everything is going to be alright, you are going to rock the meeting...

She was about to leave when her cellphone buzzed..

Hello,

Didi I'm on my way..i don't know how,but i woke up late..

Slipping into her sandals she exhaled..

No Mishti Bhabhi, don't worry, we will manage everything here you should take some rest.. because the meeting has canceled..

Ohh wow.. really that's great..
Ummmm so can I...

Haa bhabhi.. you take rest, if we need anything we will call..bye..

Bye...

Finally a day off.. she threw off her sandals, and dropping herself on the bed..
Once you will come back I'm going to cuddle in your arms.. she said by hugging his pillow...

Knock knock

Who's there..

Bhabhi it's me...

Jugnu bhaiya...Aap achhi English bolna sheek gye ho..

Haa bhabhi aap jo shikha rhai ho..

Yeh aapka nasta..

Thank you jugnu bhaiya bauth bhook lgi thi..baki sabne...?

Ha baki sabne kha liya or sb apne kaam bhi lag gye, tum nai aayi to maine socha ki room mai bijwa doo nasta..per yeh jugnu juice ka glass niche bhool gya..

Maasi came from behind and gave her the glass..

Thank you maasi.. I'm not going to NGO today..i want to rest..

Bilkul..chal jugnu..

She closed the door and had her breakfast, and looked around the room it was messed up..

Mishti let's clean up your room today,
She stoop up and started cleaning the room things one by one with utmost love and care, his guitar, his books, she adjusted the paintings and looked at her own painting and smiled...

Heading towards the stairs she went up to clean the area where he put all the memories together, she saw some beautiful captures of natures, childrens, and then her eyes went on a borad which was covered with pink satin cloth, she removed it,

Gasped her pictures, her eyes filled up with tears, the whole board was filled up with her beautiful pictures, she never saw, from their first meeting to Their marriage..
There was some sticky notes too, she rubbed her eyes and tried to read it...

Must say her husband's hand writing is so neat and clean, perfect beautiful, ohh may be because his hand are so perfect, those round long fingers, wide palm, actually he is so perfect all of him,his hair damm how soft they are, how ? He use some random shampoo, his eyes so deep, everytime he gazed at me with his honey brown i feel something tickling in my stomach, lips I've so many fantasies about his lips, they are soft of course he kissed her forehead so many times she knows it and when he will touch her lips with his, how it will feel...
Lost in her thoughts she bitied her own her lips,and came out of her thoughts..