.Tumse Door - Tumhare Pass.

She walked out of the the washroom wearing his White shirt, standing in front of mirror she opened the towel her long  hair swrils down and stopped at the curve of her back dripping off the water droplets on the ground, she looked the reflection of his photo into the mirror, folding her hands towards her chest, cuddling herself in his shirt , her lips stated -
  "I Miss You Abir!"

Walking back to their king size bed, sitting down on it she slipped her soft toes under the quilt, holding his photo close to chest she gazed at her mobile phone hoping it will ring again, remembering the words coming out
of  his shaking voice
"I'm there with you Mishti",
the only thing she could have properly hear half an hour back
before the phone hang up..
...
it's has been become a ritual for her from past three months Wearing his shirts, hoodies, t-shirts at nights to feel his presence near her, to feel his aroma in the air around her, his clothes has become the source of his closeness to her, since abir had to left the city on their wedding night..
These three months were hard for her to live without him, but these three months also unfolds so many hidden truths of Abir's life in Front of her, Living miles away from him she found him more close to her, in these three months as much as her eyes waited to see him, her body wanted to be in his arms, her ears were waiting to hear he music of his voice, she missed him so much but also every second of these three months she fall for him more hard... everyday she loves him more than tomorrow..

Lying down on the left side of their bed her tiny fingers creased out the wrinkles on the bed sheet, a tiny drop of water escaped from the corner of her eye, she shut them tight and  drifted back to Their wedding night when he was lying there near her, with his charming smile,Gazing at her with so much love and passion, playing with her tiny fingers while his other hand was resting on her cheeks giving her soft skin much needed warmth...

It's all so fresh as if it happened yesterday not three months back
she still could feel that warmth on her face.....
...

THREE MONTH BACK

Mishti weds Abir she touched their names written on the bed with rose petals her lips curved and Eyes were wet, she was feeling so happy like she is Queen of the World..
Looking straight into the mirror she climbed up on the bed and screamed 
You Are Now Mrs. Rajvansh...Ahhhhhhh Corrections needed coughing her throat keeping her chin up she Again yelled You Finally Become
Mrs. Mishti Abir Rajvansh...
As soon as those words came out of her mouth she started jumping like a lillte kid on the bed, forgetting about the dammm decorations her husband did.. Probably this was the thing she ever wanted for herself no not probably definitely this was only thing she wanted for herself...
Their Marriage...
A dream she saw from the day she fell in love with him..
...
And there he is, Standing at the door end Abir adoring his wife's little victory dance, he didn't want to disturb her she was looking so cute Evey time she jumps and twril her body round, she was so lost in her celebration that and started jumping likeshe didn't even realize when abir  stepped into the room, she must not be notice him either but suddenly her eyes saw that she did a blunder in excitement that beautiful heart decorations their names everything now look like something else..
She jumped down.
Oh no no no no Mishti how stupid you are hitting her forehead she exclaimed in frustration..
It was so beautiful Abir must have been done it by himself..you stupid girl you ruined his all hard work..