Sirf tumari..

Loving you is the only thing I knew!

...

The moment she looked up to him and said " your whole body is colored with yellow color ( the color of haldi ), come I'll help to clean it up, i don't want you to stay in that yellow color, Mujhe tumhe Apne Rang Mai Rangnaa Hai Abir..But first Let me get rid off the haldi on me, pouring the mug full Water on herself...!!"

Abir was still stood there in like his whole body freezed, he rubbed his eyes pinched himself to be sure what he is watching is real not a dream...

She is here really how, ohh Wait am I came into the wrong room..he shook his head, all the thoughts collapsed as he saw her getting up and moving towards him...

His breath hitched she was almost wet after pouring mugs of water on herself,
The drop of water looking like diamonds as they were sparkling, she came near to him and shook her head which loosened up her bun and her long hair fall aesthetically to touch her bare waist..
He closed his eyes as some drops of water fell on his face.. he smiled..

Fixing his deep light brown eyes on her he Asked.." what are you doing here, how do you managed to get in?"

Putting her hair at one side she wrapped her arms around his neck she said " it was so easy I asked the girls to leave me alone so I can take rest, then i jumped from the window of my room and jumped into your room by the window.." she winked...

Grabbing her waist he pulled her more close, "You didn't answer my first question.."

Sliding her tiny fingers into his hairs she said " I want to fulfil my husband's wish!!!!"

You don't need to mishti i was just....

Shhhhhh, i don't know you were serious or not, but I'll do everything for you, for me for us...

Us...? His brows danced on her words..

Standing on her toes to reach his height she came to his ear and whispered " the much you want me i want you too, I've waited for this moment since the i fell in love with you.." she rubbed her cheeks with his only to feel the warmth of his love.

Mishti...he uttered while inhaling deeply..

She suddenly pulled herself apart and hold his wrist, let me allow to make you free from this haldi I only want the color of my love on you...

Saying this she turned back and move ahead he followed her, his eyes were stuck at her bare back, every step she takes her waist moves and her wet body making her more sensuous, and him more vulnerable..

His eyes were fixed on her, she made him sit on the stool and bent a little to pick up the mug, reviling her bossom line, he smiled and Stared at the mol over her bossom..

He was so lost admiring her that he didn't Realized when the chilled ice cold water hit his bare chest hard,
He felt cold and stood up but the very next moment his body felt the fire burning inside, as her fingers moved in circular motion over his shoulders to his chest..He looked at her, tho he was trying hard to not to give in but he knows he lost himself at the very moment when he saw her, and now
She is making things hard for him to control..her wet body making him weak on his knees..
so he closed his eyes to feel the moments her touch..

She looked at him, his eyes were closed she smiled and placed a kiss on his heart..And then He pulled her into a bone crushing hug, mishti felt goosebumps when Abir cold fingers ran over her body... he could feel her  arose.. she pulled herself back from his embrace as his fingers went to open the hook of blouse...

She stepped back and pasted her back to wall, she shook her head in no, Teasing me abir said looking at her with a smile and shine in his eyes...he moved forward and caged her in between his long arms...
i can't control now angry Chorni...
This is insanely carzy, you making me carzy, what have you done...

The words were enough to make her feel shy but she hid face from her both hands when she saw him looking at her with so much love, want, Admiration as if his eyes were scanning her whole body, only to cover her with his...

He slowly removed her hands and kissed her forehead, Eyes, Cheeks..
Brushing her lips From his he bit her lower lip, she hissed and captured his lips he pulled her up by her waist and their lips talked until they Part away to catch up on some breath...
He kissed her collar bone, and placed numerous kisses on her neck, she bent her body little back to feel him more, he sucked the area around the mol, she bit her lips while her fingers happily dancing in his hair..
She moaned loud and pulled him up by his hair, when he pressed her bossom kissed the buds Over her blouse...she hugged him tightly...

Stop Teasing me like this..
Make me yours Abir...

Then the all songs were about them, he picked her up and take her to bed removing and throwing each and everything covering her and him he covered her by his own body and them by the duvet, Mishti felt herself loosen every moment he marked her, she felt new everything time he kissed her, leaving no place of her body untouched he claimed her, her hand were clutching the bedsheet tightly and her nails digging deep inside his skin, she felt her tiny body crushing beneath his storng arms, but she didn't Felt any pain, she felt her grip getting more tight on him when he came inside her, their eyes met, she felt the pain of making love and pleasure of it together, the room filled up with their moans , she moaned and cried the moment they reached their climax..
.
.
.
He kissed off the tear and rested his lips on her forehead,she wrapped her arms around his neck and said while catching up on her breath " I Love You Abir..." He snuggled close the crook of her neck, "I Love You Too Mishti.."
Misthi I'm sorry If I hu....

Shhhhhh Shut up Ajeeb Rajvansh..i only Felt love nothing else...
She snuggled more close to him and they drifted off to sleep..

.
.
.
.
Abir wake up in a rush when alarm rang, he looked around but didn't find his Wify..for a moment he thought that he was dreaming...but not he wasn't cos there was note for him...

I love you, i love you more than anything else in this whole world, More than myself... thank you for giving me, myself today making me feel so loved, i felt so special... I'm never going to forget this evening ever in my life, I'm sorry I didn't awake you, cos you were sleeping so peacefully, and if you were awaked i won't be able to tell you all this... I'm setting the alarm of 9 PM, wake up Ajeeb Rajvansh humari Shaadi hai aaj, time se aajaana, tumari dhulhan tumara wait kar rhai hai...

                - Mishti, sirf tumhari Mishti.

He smiled and rubbed his eyes...
I love you too Mrs. Ajeeb Rajvansh..
Thank you for loving me so much...
He kissed the letter and dropped himself on the bed...but soon ran to washroom to take a bath so he can get ready on time...

+ Continue...