FOR MY SUICIDAL/HURTING READERS

On my recent chapter I received a comment that said my words touched them so much, they decided to continue living and fighting their battle. I'm currently in tears, remembering that when I was fighting my own battles I eventually put down a knife and picked up a pencil. Writing became an escape and though my scars are still here, I made it. You guys will too. I was raped, abused, and almost killed. I just want you guys to know I'm so undeniably proud of all you hurting souls.

  If you were raped, just know YOU ARE NOT DIRTY. YOU ARE NOT USED. YOUR BODY IS STILL YOUR OWN. DON'T TRICK YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING THAT NO ONE WILL WANT YOU. YOU ARE SO UNDENIABLY STRONG AND FUCKING AMAZING. Did you know every 7 years your body has a new complete set of cells? IN 7 OR HOWEVER MANY YEARS YOU WILL HAVE A BODY THEY DID NOT TOUCH. IF IT HAS BEEN OVER SEVEN YEARS FOR YOU, YOU HAVE A NEW BODY WHERE THEY DID NOT PUT A DIRTY FUCKING FINGER ON. REMEMBER THAT.

For my suicidal readers- I was in the same place you were my love. Hurting. Battling. Scared and lost. But please, you're worth so much more than you believe you are. YOU ARE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND PURE AND GODDAMN AMAZING. YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS AND YOU DESERVE A CHANCE AT HAPPINESS. GIVE YOURSELF THAT FUCKING CHANCE.

  For my hurting in general readers- Pain does not last forever loves, I promise. It may seem like shit right now but I promise you, things will get better. You will once again feel free. It may not be right now but you will. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. YOU ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WILL. YOU WILL PUSH THROUGH THIS.

    I may not know any of you, but this is a safe space book. Please use this chapter to vent. Look in each other and help heal each other. When you see how many other souls are hurting, you will realize you're not alone love.

    -Author ❤️