Part 30

A/N- I'm thinking about doing a character Q&A where you ask any of the characters you want questions! What do you guys think?

Lukes POV(WARNING THERE IS SOME TRIGGERING CONTENT)-

I took a breath and sat up, knowing this would be a hard story to tell.

"You don't have to-" Andrew started but I cut him off quickly.

"Well.. no one else other than Josh knows about this. Not even my parents know what happened. I just feel like I should tell somebody.. somebody who would fully believe me. And I think that person would be you."

I took a shaky breath and began my story,

"I think I was around 14. I wasn't fully gay then, I was definitely bisexual though. I guess I've always had a thing for guys, starting from my fictional crushes all the way to my real ones. But girls, girls were there too. Everyone was hot to me," I smiled a bit realizing I was just a horny ass teenager, "But back to my story. I was out and proud to be bisexual even thought I got some shit for it I've always been a cocky kid and I thought to myself 'there's no reason to be ashamed of it,' despite being Christian my parents were huge supporters of the LGBTQ+.

So I've never had a fear of being shunned out by them. Everything in my life was great, hell perfect I can even admit. It was all until that one party.."

I feel my chest tighten up at the memories and I didn't notice I was shaking until I felt Andrew wrap his arms around me. I pushed myself to go forward and continue, it's time somebody else learned what she did to me that night. What made me gag even thinking about dating a woman.

**** TRIGGERING CONTENT — R@PE BELOW, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO SKIP PLEASE SCROLL TO THE OTHER BOLD LETTERS AT THE BOTTOM. THERE WILL ALSO BE ANOTHER HEART EMOJI❤️ ****

I walked into Jason's house. He was throwing this party for Halloween and everyone practically begged me to go there so of course I went.

"Yo, Luke my man!"

I turned around and saw my best friend Joshua calling me over to our group of friends. I wave back and jog over.

  "You gonna have any alcohol?"

I shook my head no and my upper lip went up in the corner to show a look of disgust.

   "The fuck I look like drinking at 14? I get some people drink their problems away but alcohol tastes like shit to me."

   The guys just laughed and called me a kid but didn't try to convince me to drink any. That's what I loved about my friends, none of them ever pressured me into doing what they do. They call me a kid and tease me but they never ever try to force me to have any.

   "Anyways," Josh said grabbing my attention, "I kinda sorta promised Sarah you'd dance with her for a bit. She's just now finally getting back into the whole dating scene and is super into you. Think you're up for it?"

  Sarah is Josh's cousin, I think she's older than us by one year. I turn to look at her and see her standing with two drinks, probably waiting for me.

   "Sure, she looks hot enough." I say turning back to Josh as he playfully punches my shoulder.

   "Dude gross! That's my cousin!" He says while the rest of the group just laughs at us. I roll my eyes and say a quick bye before heading towards Sarah.

   She offered me a cup after introducing herself, and I took it.

  "It's not alcohol right? That stuff is gross."

"Joshua already told me how much of a kid you are and that you hate the stuff so I got you punch." She teased.

"Whatever, don't complain to me when your liver hates you." I told her with a goofy smile.

We chatted for about 10 minutes playing 21 questions until the room started to get dizzy.

  "What.. what the hell is happening.."

I felt Sarah grab my wrist and pull me into a dark empty room. She pushed me onto a bed and I felt her climb on top of me. I didn't want this. Not one bit.

  "S-stop.." I slurred out.

"Oh come on, you're not fully gay are you? What boy doesn't want sex from older girl?" She whispered into my ear.

  I tried to move but she just held me down. I teared up as she tore my shirt off and touching places I didn't want her too. I felt the tears run down as she stripped myself and her of my clothes.

  "P..please.. stop.. I.." I forced words out but she slammed her lips onto mine. When I didn't kiss back she forced herself on me.

  Fuck please somebody help me. Anybody. Get her off. I don't want this.

A moan escaped her lips.

Help.

Another moan.

HELP.

She started to move faster.

PLEASE GOD SEND SOMEBODY TO SAVE ME.

All of sudden the door was opened when I began to give up hope.

"Oh my bad- wait WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard Josh's voice as my eyes closed by themselves.

**** GUYS IT IS NOW SAFE TO READ FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED TO SCROLL❤️ ***

   I let out a choked sob as I felt Andrew hold me tight.

"Ssh, baby, it's okay. I'm here sweetheart." He called me little pet names and rubbed my back as I cried.

  "You believe me? It's hard to believe a girl would..would.." I let another choked sob escape my lips. I felt Andrew cup my face and force me to look into his eyes.

"You were drugged Luke. You aren't the type of person to make up a story like this. Guys get raped too baby, I would never disbelieve you just because you're a guy. You are so fucking strong love."

   "You.. you don't think I'm dirty?" I felt myself start to tear up again.

"God no! Love, she drugged and forced herself on you. That bitch is the dirty one you hear me? You are so pure," he kissed my forehead.

  "And loving,"

  Kiss

"And caring,"

  Kiss

  "And if I could kill that bitch I would."

I saw Andrew tearing up too. For once, after all these years, I didn't feel used. I didn't feel dirty. I didn't feel repulsed by the skin she touched. I felt new. Like it was a new me.

   "Thank you." I managed to get out.

"Anytime love, anytime." He whispered and hugged me close again.

   A/N- As a survivor, I used to go to therapy meetings and meet other survivors and I learned how common it was for males to be touched the same way females did too. Male survivors are not talked about enough. For all my male readers who have gone through any experience similar to this, PLEASE VOICE YOURSELF. YOU ARE JUST AS MOTHERFUCKING VALID AS ME AND ALL THE OTHER FEMALE SURVIVORS. YOUR STORY IS FUCKING VALID. Thank you❤️.