Part 4

Edited!

Andrews POV-

I excused myself from the kitchen, stepping away I answer the phone. Immediately I hear my dad's voice filled with rage.

"Where in Gods name are you Andrew." His voice was gruff, ragged, and tired.

   "I'm at Jermeys house." Jermey is my bestfriend, he's a bisexual with an attitude and I wouldn't have him any other way.

    My dad seemed to have bought my lie, and very unhappily told me to be home by 12pm. I said I will, and hung up.

     "Are you okay?" I turn to see Luke peering through the doorway. I sighed, exhausted and with a headache. All the happiness I had in the kitchen slowly floated away from me after the phone call with my dad.

     "Yeah. I have to go though, send my regards to your mom. Keep my shirt wherever it is." Luke looked puzzled, actually, he stared at me like I was a puzzle. Trying to piece my life together. I smirked on the inside knowing he would never be able to figure me out.

  Knowing I would most likely never give him the chance too.

   Slowly and hesitantly, he nodded - showing me the way out. I gave him a small smile, thanking the Lord above I wouldn't ever have to deal with this again.

      He's a jock Andrew, I thought in my head; you're a nerd. The social rules state, your kinds will never be mixed. Didn't High School Musical teach you absolutely anything? They're all the same anyway, players on the field and off it.

     I shook the thoughts away and called Jermey to pick me up. As if I had any other friends to call.. If I called my mom she'd probably be mad that I was so irresponsible and then have a rant how my dad should keep a better eye on me and truthfully, I'd rather not deal with all of that right now. Especially with this headache that I have right now.

  It feels like my head is having a fucking party.

    "Y'ello."

    "Yo dude, can you pick me up?"

     "Sure, be there in-"

    "I'm actually not at my house." I cut him off.

   "Where are you?" I can hear the confusion in his voice.

    "Luke..Luke Crawfard's.."

A/N: this is my first time writing one of these stories, I apologize for any mistakes. Thanks for reading!

   My mom:^

My mom:^

   Aaah, I freaking love them!