Part 3

Edited!

  Andrews POV

    Me and Luke made our way down to the kitchen, his mom talking on the phone.

   "Can you believe it Calvin? Our son finally is in a relationship! Of course with a guy honey, we've known this since he was 14 when he took an interest in that Kevin boy. Of course the boy is smart! He's Layla's son and you know how strict she is when it comes to school."

    I chuckled as his mom went on and on about how her precious Luke finally got a partner. Luke's ears tinted a light pink, a habit of his when he's embarrassed I've taken a notice too, his light green eyes a bit wide. His mother finally noticed we were there after reassuring her husband that I'm a perfectly respectful child,

     "I've gotta go sweetheart, the boys are finally down. I love you too, try not to overwork yourself! Call you later."

     Luke's mother hung up the phone and turned towards us with a bright smile. I could only wish my parents would look at me like that. I shook my heart of negative thoughts and put on a warm smile.

  "Mooom! Did you really have to tell dad!" Luke wailed, pouting as if we were in grade school again.

  "Of course! We loved to hear that our wonderful son has finally found somebody he has taken an extreme interest in. It doesn't happen often!"

   The two playfully bickered for awhile. Luke was upset that his dad knew, his mom was saying that she would've told him anyway. You could really tell of how close they were, no matter how much Luke wailed and pouted you could see the adoration and love  in his eyes towards his mother. It was almost overbearing.

   I smirked, so he's a mamas boy. He looked towards me,

  "You're on my side right Andrew?" He gave me his best puppy dog face. I laughed and shook my head.

  Not gonna give in to that adorable look this time. I thought, proud of myself.

    "Oooh! Mama bear scores again, son!"

  She looked towards me, and then towards the shirt I was wearing. She did this squeal and I could've sworn I was deaf for a moment.

"Ah, you're wearing his favorite shirt!" I gave her a confused look, and she babbled on about how he's been keeping that shirt for, and I quote, 'like-ever'.

"Uhm mommy dear," Luke interrupted, "breakfast pretty please?"

"Oh right! Here, we have pancakes, syrup or butter dear?"

"Syr-"

Luke's mom lightly smacked his head, "I was asking our guest!" she scolded. Luke did a 'tch' sound rubbing his head as I asked for the syrup.

It was a pretty fun breakfast, tons of joking and laughing and Luke being embarrassed by his mom talking about his baby stories. Apparently one time him and Josh jumped into a lake during summer when neither of them knew how to swim, attempting to impress each other and both of them almost drowned. In the middle of all the laughter my phone started ringing, and my skin paled as I looked at the contact.

"You okay honey?" Luke's mom asked.

"Yeah.. it's just my dad."