Part 12

Luke's POV

     I don't understand why he's avoiding me. I get what I said made me an asshole, and made me sound super cocky but other than that how did I piss him off?

   And what did he mean when he said "Never again." The likes of me?

  My eyes widen at what it might be..

   Is it cause.. I'm too handsome?

     I chuckle at my own joke but in all seriousness, I'm still confused. What did he mean by all of that??

    I leaned against my locker in thought. I don't get why that damn boy is so hard to understand!

I clench my teeth in frustration,

I don't get why I'm so obsessed with him either.

An image of him smiling at something weird my mom says pops up in my head. I smile to myself, jeez this kid is adorable. I've take notice to the way his nose crinkles when he's disgusted by something, or how he blushes way too easily.

Doesn't matter if he's upset, mad, happy, or embarrassed. He just.. blushes.

I groaned, I am wayy too obsessed with this boy. The way he smiles is just so.. and his laugh is sooo- ugh I can't even describe how amazing this boy is.

   He makes my heart so thump, thump, thump, thump. And without him it's just weirdly normal. It sucks. I mean he can't be that special.

    God it was one hookup. Just one! His asshole wasn't magical or anything.

  Or was it...

I shake my head away from that thought and at how stupid it sounded.

    A/N- If anyone here watches Haikyuu!! (in dub) this kinda reminds of me when Tanaka said "That would be ridiculously ridiculous." Carry on!

Maybe I could try being straight. It would save my ass and life would be so much more easier.

I gagged at the thought of being straight.

Girls just aren't attractive like that to me. I just want to get his dumb face out of my head. I sighed at my thoughts of this perfect guy and tilt to put my head on the locker.

"Hey!"

I look over to see whose shouting.

"Hey! You!"

I scowl, it's those damn hall monitors. They flirt with me and all my friends cause they think they're the shit. The slowpoke finally catches up and is out of breathe. He puts his hands on his knees to bend over, wheezing.

I think his blood is made of grease or something, this kid is so unhealthy. I will never understand how he is so damn skinny.

"Where is your hall pass." He stands up, finally catching his breathe.

"I don't have one. And no, I'm not sent from a teacher. I just have math right now and Mr. Robinson makes me wanna punch his face most of the time."

"Well you need to get to class or Ill give you a detention slip." He says with authority. Who does this kid think he is?

"Do you even have the right or the power to do that?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. I knew he didn't. I just liked seeing him realize the fact he isn't the principal or a teacher.

His eyes widen and his ears tint pink, I held in a laugh.

"Of course I do," What a fucking faker, "Respect me! I have been chosen for this position and I won't tolerate this!"

"You signed up for this."

I literally watched him two weeks ago signing up for this. I think they had to do an essay on why they even deserved the spot.

He rambled on about respect or something when I saw Andrew. My smile brightened and I walked away from that stupid hall monitor.

"Hey! Hey- you- you can't walk away!"

I let him scream his head off as I walked towards the most perfect human on this planet. Jeez, he always makes me so breathless. When I finally get to him, it wasn't even that long of a walk I'm honestly just dramatic, I watch him look up at me.

I finally got the courage out to freaking speak since he began looking confused. I kinda was just admiring him.

"Hey."