Chapter 10

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I am going to try and give you guys a double update It takes a long time to write these chapters so I really hope you guys understand that. Anyways let's get into this chapter.

It's been three months since me and Dylan have started dating. My mom has also found someone that makes her happy and I'm glad because she hasn't been the same since dad left us but now she seems happier than ever. Charlotte has come out to be bisexual but likes girls more than boys and her girlfriend is actually Laila's sister but her attitude and personality is way better. Anyways back to me and Dylan's relationship, our sex has gotten rougher I have figured out that he likes to be in charge so he basically a dominant. It took about a week to get used to it. Other than sex our relationship is really good we have only had a few arguments and he finally told me he loves me. My stomach did a million flips when he told me.

"Dylannnnn put me downnnnn nowwwww.", I was currently at Dylans house and he had me over his shoulder tickling me

"First give me a kiss."

"First put me down."

"Nope."

"I promise you I will give you kiss.", As he pulled me off his shoulder I wrapped my legs around his waist and pecked his lips repeatedly.

"Gimmie a real kiss."

"What do you mean?", I said fakely with a smirk, he didn't say anything he just walked to his room with me still on his waist than when we got there he threw me on the bed put my hands over my head and held them with his left hand now he was hovered over me.

"Now I can get my real kiss.", he said sexily and suddenly my panties were wet ugh what was he doing to me. He cupped my cheek with his free hand and kissed me biting my lip softly as he did. He pulled away and said.

"Now that was a real kiss.", As was about to get up I pushed him back down and got on top of him, my vagina was now on his hard, He groaned.

"Prin-."

"Shhhh I'm in charge today."

The next day

"Charlotte!"

"It's too early for your bullshit!"

"LANGUAGE CHARLOTTE AND BOTH OF YALL STOP YELLING."

"Stop yelling.", I mimicked and Charlotte snickered.

"Anyways where is my black flats ."

"Um there at Alana's."

"How you leave when they were supposed to be on your feet?", I said raising an eyebrow.

"They were hurting my feet and I had my crocs with me so I put those on instead."
"I should slap you."

"I'll get them later today or tomorrow."

"I need them today right now."

"Well sucks to be you.", she says holding in a laugh. I flipped her off and she walked out that just messed up my whole outfit sadly.

Sorry that it's short I just really wanted to update for you guys also thx for 200 views !