"It's jade. For both protection and luck. These have been passed down in the family for generations. Every Jeon clan bride gets them handed to her on her wedding day." She said softly with a smile. I couldn't resist smiling back at her. "I'm honored to be able to give these to you." She placed her hands over mine, something warm was glimmering in her eyes. I nodded because it was all I could do.

"Thank you." I finally managed. She grinned and gave me a warm hug.

"He planned all this you know. My son is still an impatient child when it comes to some things. Scold him when needed." She laughed a bit and her soft laughter made me giggle. I nodded as she released me and pulled away.

"I will." I promised her. She nodded and stepped to the side as the handmaids had finished fixing me up for this spontaneous event. Jungkook smiled and walked up, taking my hand in his.

"You planned this." It wasn't a question but I was curious as to how he had managed to do all this. Ribbons of light green were strung around, lanterns with a soft green glow scattered around. Even though the suns had not set yet they provided a nice subtle glow. A glow that seemed to extend to the flowers in the garden as well.

"I didn't want to wait, and if I had waited... you might have flown away again my little butterfly." He whispered softly as he placed a gentle kiss to my cheek. With my hand in his he led me past the hedges to the fountain where he bathed the first time I saw him. He didn't see me that night, but apparently he noticed my scent.

There stood a much older man in long robes with a book in his hand, beside him a woman holding a goblet and something in a little box that was open in her hand. We stood before him, the man began speaking but I couldn't stop looking at Jungkook. His eyes were flashing that gentle yet intense green, his lips kept curling up to a soft smile before he looked serious again. He seemed.. jittery, excited like a child when they get to get a new toy. He was so youthful, his skin even seemed to glow. It was like the planet was glowing for him.. maybe for us? No, it was definitely for him.

"Blood together, it's time. Hold out your finger." The elder man said. I reached my index finger out, Jungkook did the same. Two needles pricked us and we were instructed to hold our pricked fingers over the goblet. We did, and I focused on each drop of blood that splashed into the unknown liquid inside the cup.

Once we instructed to stop the elder stirred the goblet some then handed it to me. I drank from the cup, half expecting to taste something horrible. I couldn't taste the blood that was mixed with the liquid that I now knew was some kind of wine. I passed the goblet to Jungkook and he smiled at me before drinking the last of it. His cheeks were puffed out as he held the liquid in and passed the cup back to the elder man. He swallowed the liquid with his eyes locked onto me, his tongue darted out to lick his lips. He smirked as I couldn't seem to stop watching his every movement. The pull that had always made me timid and scared to be around him was dissipating. In truth it had started to go away a while ago, before he even bedded me. Now it seemed like I fit, I fit right here beside him like this. There really wasn't a better way to explain it.

I was so lost in his eyes and just.. him that I didn't realize the old man had stopped talking and was now packing up the goblet and book. Jungkook pulled me to him and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me with passion as his scent surrounded me. I couldn't handle the growing need within me, I kissed his cheek then nibbled lightly on his ear. He groaned and pulled back from me, that wild green in his eyes that looked dangerous but made me excited.

"Thank you everyone. I think we'll be .. uh.. going." Jungkook said as he scooped me up without another word. I could see and hear my friends.. sisters.. giggling. Even Iredia was chuckling at her sons impatience. He was definitely impatient.