part 4

mattia whipped around for the owner of the voice to find alejandro standing there.

"i-... ale what are.. whatcha doin here?" mattia stuttered.

"i'm using the bathroom. what are YOU doing?" ale motioned to the hand mattia had clenched around something.

"i'm not doing anything.." the taller lied.

"that's bull, what's going on with you? are you sick?" ale began walking toward mattia.

"bro chill i don't have anything.." mattia tried to put the bud in his pocket, but when ale ripped it from his grip, he stood there ashamed.

"mattia..did you.." ale examined the bud closer, "did you just cough up..a flower..?" alejandro's eyes were wide has he stared at his best friend expectantly.

"i did. i don't know what's happening to me bro, i'm scared! it's been getting worse and i'm afraid that i might fucking CHOKE ON ONE OF THEM AND FUCKING DIE!!!" mattia screamed in frustration.

"holy fuck bro...what is it?" alejandro had no clue how to deal with this situation. his best friend was hacking up flowers big enough to the point of death.

"i don't know man, they started a few weeks ago and they only happen when kairi is around, i did research and apparently what i have is FICTIONAL but it's happening to me right now, i'm just so fucking scared ale.." mattia finally let a tear fall. realizing that love so strong really could kill him.

———
posting another chapter right after this babes!! ❤️