part 1

"bro you suck at this game," mattia snorted

"dude I swear you've got like 5 pros on your team right now!" kairi yelled.

"no you just suck,"

"i meaaannn" kairi joked, raising his eyebrows a few times.

"KAI THA- THATS GAY"

mattia had been crushing on kairi since their freshman year, so about two years. he found everything about the shorter perfect, he loved how he only wore hoodies and sweats. he loved his fluffy hair that took everything in him not to run his fingers through. he loved his smile, which could light up a room, he loved kairi's personality, it made him so lovable. the thing that made mattia fall the hardest, was kairi's eyes. his eyes held the galaxies, mattia noticed how they would sparkle when he looked into them. kairi's eyes captivated him in ways you could only imagine. mattia loved kairi.

but, he couldn't tell him that.

mattia noticed himself staring a bit too long at kairi, and when he snapped out of his daze he felt a tickling in his chest, it was coming up and he knew what it was.

he quickly paused his and kairi's game before rushing to the bathroom and going up to the sink. he coughed so hard and violent, you could think he was actually dying, even though he very well could be. the petals he was coughing up felt like they were stuck, he choked and gagged on them for what seems like forever. he felt like he was going to die until he coughed up two yellow petals, they were skinny and quite big, sunflower petals. he ran the water lightly to wash them off, and placed them in the corner of his counter for later.

mattia finally walked out of the bathroom, and kairi looked worried for mattia, his puppy eyes showing his concern.

don't look at me that way, I'll fall for you even more, mattia thought.

"are you okay? do you need some cough medicine? I can go get some from downstairs for you.

"no thanks, I'm okay," mattia lied down for the rest of the night, avoiding any contact with kairi.
---------------------
I'm a little off of schedule, but here yall go ♥️ next chapter soon bbys