28. As long as possible (M)

"I love you Taehyung."

Over centuries and millenniums, it has been a well established fact that love is an abstract account.

You cannot touch it, cannot carress it, kiss it. You can only feel it. Deep within your heart, with a miniscule involvement of some other organs, you only feel it.

But how is Jungkook supposed to entrust that thesis when here he sits on the icy cold floor, feeling warmer than a bonfire as he craddles love in his arms.

He refuses to believe it is abstract.

"Look now who does not know what to say." Jungkook draws the wide eyed boy closer to let him rest his head on the shoulder. Taehyung does lay his head, facing away from the neck so that his apple- fragrant hair partly brush the older's neck and partly his cheek.

Carding his fingers through the locks he gently patted his head and combed through the hair that had grown long at the back.
"Your hair has grown long. You look manlier but oh so elegant at the same time."

After minutes of brushing his mullet when the boy had still barely moved, Jungkook nudged his shoulder upwards.
In the remote light of the melting candles the boy's flushed face glistening with silver tears came in front of Jungkook.

Even while silently sobbing his heart out, the prince looked so sumptuous it took Jungkook's breath. Not that it is anyhow a vindication, however he was not utterly surprised by King Lee's undying obsession with possessing this boy.
He is ethereal.

He is art.

"Talk to me, baby. Why the tears?"

Sniffling, the said wiped his face with the back of his hands. "It's j-just.. N-no one h-has ever s-said tha-that to m-me b-before."

"About your hair?" Jungkook teased earning a feeble hit on the chest, just like how he adores.

"Shut up and say it again."

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. Every human out there who had a chance to tell you this and still didn't, is a bafoon."

"Oh, I love you too, so so very much."

"I know, my angel. I know." leaning in at the same time they captured each other's lips again, deliberately ceasing their freedom with no intention of pause.

Taehyung's hand slithered from the older's neck to his torso resting his weight on them before giving in to the temptation and clutching the hem of the fabric and dismissing it off the body over his head.

Enthralled by the godly sight of his man, Taehyung bit his lip sensually leaning down to nibble at his chest, taking one hardened bud between teeth at a time. He bit at a prominent cut like scar beside it that was perhaps from the torments that he underwent about a month ago.

Nothing in his life has given him credit for any of his doings more than the verve of Jungkook's throaty moans when he throws his head back and relentlessly pulls his hair in the trans.
"You are so provocative, love." Taehyung said.

Taehyung trailed his tongue from the circling the bud to his collarbone like a brush painting the base on a canvas, relishing in the salty tinge on his tongue and the heavy groaning of his lover.

"O-oh petal.. You'll be t-the death of m-me." as submissive the words sounded, in the next moment their intermingled apparatus turned upside down with Taehyung pressed to the floor and Jungkook hovering above him.

"However, tonight is not about me." he mumbled kissing down the chiselled jaw of the prince, sucking a spot under his ear that he was well aware by now was Taehyung's weak nerve, the one that has him arching his back off the floor.