20. Rewrite the stars

A/N- Pay attention to the timings. They are not in a serial order.

Tuesday 1pm-

Taehyung has felt dizzy on a numerous occasions by now.

As a child, when he and Jongha had lamented in each other's embrace after their new 'mother' had whipped the older for standing up for Taehyung (who annoyed her by eating too slow). He cried so much, he felt dizzy.
Then every time at the mere sight of the sword, he felt dizzy.
On the night of that unfortunate feast where King Lee smugly offered him a death sentence equivalent like it was duck soup. He would have been dizzy had Jungkook not cloaked him in his arms. 
Not to mention, that one night in dungeon, he indeed was awfully dizzy before he fell unconscious.

The feeling was not unfamiliar, however, the circumstance it is now associated with, is.

How and why is he peculiarly dizzy now, receiving a foot massage?

****

Monday 11am -

"Sir.. Sir, I beg y-you. My brother, he meant no afflictions, sir. H-he genuinely cares about the Prince. I beg you." Yerin had to gallop big steps to analogue with Hoseok's walking, attempting her best to not trip on her own feet due the lack of vision from the tears that would not stop. 

"Namjoon, show this girl to the servant quarters." Hoseok ordered sternly to the cook who only nodded passively in return. He then turned to the girl who had been long beseeching his attention "Till my next orders, you are going to stay there. No questions. Do I make myself clear?"

"S-sir-"

"Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?" He bent  down to glare into the fearful begging eyes making the girl gulp and leave no election but to bow, nodding. "Y-Yes sir."

"Namjoon, by the gates in five. Jin-ssi, follow me." with the last decree, Hoseok walked ahead with an equally irked Seokjin paralleling.

Namjoon culpably walked ahead of the girl and showed her the first quarter. She amidst wiping her face violently, only stepped inside the small room and glanced at the older standing by the door.

"Yerin-ssi you must understand I-" before the completion of his sentence the door banged close at his face.

****

Monday 11:30 pm-

"Take my hand, run away with me."

Taehyung was rendered stupefied beyond return at the proposal.

"I-is this.. Um.. T-this is.. You must b-be joking, yes?"

"How many times have you witnessed me clowning on serious matters for you to assume that?" Jungkook retorted, offended, whilst beginning to put his clothes on, refusing to meet the confounded honey orbs until Taehyung snatched away his shirt.

"Y-yesterday.. we accepted our fates, Jungkook. What changed today? What made you so intransigent?"

"I am intransigent? Oh my apologies, your highness, but I wish to disclose to you that it is you! You are better aware of consequences if they get to know I flight you out of the palace, yet I do, don't I?" Jungkook staggered towards the royal who backed away against the edge of the bed now holding the battered shirt against his naked frame.

"I came back to this kingdom fully aware that had you reported me, there is nothing more than exile in my fate. Yet I came back because winning you over was my priority, wasn't it?" he grabbed the boy's nape and pulled him abuttingly close, eyes holding only agony.