7. Been a while

"Hey Mikasa it's been a while."

Eren and Mikasa just stared at each other the seven years of separation being shattered in only a few moments. The tears welled in Mikasa eyes and her face softened at the look from those green eyes.

"Can you wait here a moment." Mikasa left them on the porch quietly waiting for her return. When the door opened Eren went pale as he saw a rolled magazine and a face that would make most men's testies retreat ti the stomach to save themselves. Almost instantly Eren was met with a volley of monstrous thumps from Mikasa as Armin watch in abject horror and Annie relishing in the carnage and beauty that was a battle mode Mikasa.

Eren had his arms up over his head and was bent over to try minimize any damage.

"Dam you Eren Yaeger!"

"You can just leave without telling me you stupid piece of.......Ahhhhh I'm so fucking mad I cant even come up with a decent insult."

The barrage continued much to Annie's amusement and passers-by confusion.

"Ow Mikasa stop."

"Shut it Eren I need to beat you for the seven years!"

Her tears grew along with her anger.

"You piece of shit! SEVEN YEARS! SEVEN FUCKING YEARS! AND NOT A SINGLE BLOODY LETTER!"

Eren had started to feel guilty at this point.

"THINK YOU CAN WALK BACK INTO MY LIFE AFTER THE SHIT YOU PULLED! HUH! DO YOU REALISE HOW WORRIED I WAS AFTER YOU LEFT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD! WHY OH WHY DID I EVEN CARE!"

Mikasa had abandoned the magazine and tackled the much bigger Eren to the ground. As she was on top of him her anger dissipated had she bent over hunching her back until her head rested on Eren's broad chest.

"Why did you leave me." Mikasa sobbed into Erens shirt as she lightly pounded him with her fists.

"Why? I missed you so much. I thought you were dead."

Mikasa's body became lax as she melted onto Eren inhaling his calming sent.
She had grown so accustomed to it and it felt so nostalgic being around it again. She ran her right hand through his silky brown hair, it still felt the same as it ever did the only difference was the length. She lifted her chin to gaze into his wondrous green eye's, he looked travel worn and well, seasoned as though he was bathed in the spices of life.

"It really is you." Mikasa mumbled so only they could hear. They stayed lime that for a few more minutes both relived to be so close again.

"Better now?"

Mikasa nodded in response. Then they made their way inside.

"Told you she'd beat the hell out of him." Annie stated triumphantly stated holding out her hand.

"Uhh fine you win." Armin reached into the depths of his willed and begrudgingly handed Annie a scrunched up 50 dollar note.

"You do know since we share our money this is a hollow victory right?"

"Take the loss like a man you little bitch, this is my money."

Thanks for the 300+ reads so far 😁

Apologies for the short chapter but I thought this was all that was needed for this chapter.

Once again sorry for an spelling/grammatical mistakes.

Hope you enjoy!