6. Hey

Eren woke up at precisely 5:30am, rolled himself out onto the floor then performed his yoga routine. Captain Levi had always drilled the need for a calm and steady mind at all times and yoga was one of the many ways he conditioned his underlings.

6am had come around and Eren went down stairs and prepared breakfast for Annie, Armin and himself. He put his portion in the fridge and felt for his run and calisthenics routine. Eren got back at 8 to find that Annie and Armin were still asleep. Eren quickly found out the shower pressure was quite lacklustre but he didn't mind as he has been  forced to go months on end without cleaning himself before (much to Levis disgust), so any shower was a good shower. When back in his room he put on a fades blue hoodie and black trackies (sweat pants for the uncultured).

"Eren it's 9am on a Saturday why are you up?"

"Morning Armin, nice bed hair and I'm up by force if habbit."

"Waaahhh...... Eren Yaeger getting up before 9am on a Saturday..... by force of habit....... get out of my apartment imposter!"

Armin was resembled the walking dead which caused Eren to chuckle.

"Want a coffe Armin?"

"Ahhhhhhhh, I guess so.......wait shit coffe!"

"What's wrong Armin? If it's about that one time I made coffe at school camp"

"No no not that. You know how we always used to get coffe? You, Mikasa and I."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well Mikasa and I meet up every Saturday and I'm late..... Which means she's.."

"Going to come here."

*Knock* *Knock*

"Armin you home?!"

"Armin wake up you lazy fuck! I have a spare key, so I'm coming in if you dont come out soon."

Armin looked pale as could be while Eren stood there emotionless. Armin then grabed Eren by the arm and rushed him to Erens room. Eren snapped out of it and quickly cleaned the room so it looked as though no one had been there.

"Eren you need to get out now."

"Right ahead of ya."

Eren quickly changed trackies to black jeans, put an old blackwind beater jacket over his jumper and grabbed hid black combat boots. When he finished putting on his boots they both heard the door open. Eren then grabbed his backpack and placed his wallet and phone in it. Eren walked over to the window and peered into the alleyway two stories down.

"Eren why are you smiling like that?"

Eren gave no reply before jumping out of the window into the backstreet below. Having known Eren almost his entire life Armin didn't bother to question his friend's stupidity anymore as it would most likely end up in him asking questions that will never be answered.

"Oh hey Armin why are you up here? I've been waiting at the door for ages."

"Oh yeah sorry about that, just threw a cat out the window."

"You what!?"

"Don't worry about it. Now lets go down stairs and talk mad shit over some coffee or would you prefer tea?"

"Tea sounds nice."

Eren spent the rest of the day re-discovering his old haunting grounds around the city. They all had beautiful memories, some now bittersweet. As the sun was setting he headed back to the apartment and settled down for a nice chat over dinner with Armin and Annie.