She nodded "Do you still want to be with her?"

"Yes, but I don't think she'll want to see me again."

She raised a eyebrow "Why you say that?"

I shrugged "I barely gave her a chance to explain. They haven't found her yet so we're most likely really through."

"Myla haven't said anything yet? No update on if they found her."

I shook my head

"Sweetie, I believe they will find Lex. You have to be patient but you also have to think positive."

"I'm trying but it's so hard. I don't want to lose her." I said as voice cracked

She walked over to me and hugged me "Everything is going to be fine baby."

Soon a doctor came in.

"Okay Jai, I got some medicine for you to stop the pain a little. It won't stop in one day, you'll need at least a week to feel some improvement. You are able to leave just sign these papers for me."

I nodded as I let my mom sign them. She helped me up as Chanel walked in with a wheel chair and the nurse.

"You going to come stay with me, okay?" She said

I nodded as they helped me sit down carefully. They rolled me to the elevator. We got off the elevator and went outside the hospital. They helped me get into Chanel's car.

"I'll call in a little bit to check on you. Don't hesitate to call me Jai." My mom said

I nodded. She kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly before closing the door.

She talked to Chanel outside for a few minutes before Chanel got in the car and shut the door. She pulled off.

-

Chanel

It's been a month Jai been staying with me since Troy raped her, and to be completely honest it's hard. Jai barely talk, she barely eat, she doesn't get any sleep. She just stay up all night and stare at the wall in the dark. I try and joke around with her but she'll just stay quiet. I would rather her say 'stop playing Chanel or shut up' like she used to.

I miss my friend. I know it takes time so that's why we are trying our hardest to get her back to her old self.

Myla and chris come and get her out of the bed when she doesn't want too. I just love how they are being there for her too. But I can say that physically she is doing better. It was around nine when I walked into Jai's room.

Kind of surprising she was watching tv. The tv be off all of the time.

"Hey, boo." I said

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. Well we starting somewhere.

"I was coming to check on you. If you need anything Jai, I'm right down the hall. But if you want to me to stay in here and sleep with you then you I know." I said

I ask her if she wants me to stay every night just to let her know that I'm here.

She shook her head. I nodded and walked out the door. I closed the door and walked to my room.

Myla was sitting down on the bed.

"Babe." I said

She looked up at me "Hmm?"

"I think you should let her see Lex."

She raised a eyebrow.

"I know you said Lex wanted her to wait to see so she can heal her body from Troy beating on her but I think Jai wants to see Lex."

She nodded "Okay, I'll bring her to see Lex in the morning."

I shook my head "No, do it right now."

"Right now?"

I nodded "Right now."

She nodded and got up leaving the room.

-

Jai

"Just knock on the door." Myla said

I nodded but no one answered.

"Check under the mat for a spare key."

I nodded once again and grabbed the key. I unlocked the door as Myla backed out the driveway. I slowly walked upstairs to her room. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I just hoped she was in her since her car wasn't outside.

I opened the door and seen her in the bed sleeping. She had a gun by her bed. She must be really scared like me. She had a slight bruise on her face. It look like it was healing though.

I took my slides off by the bed and got in with her. She jumped up a little and was about grab the gun but I grabbed her wrist.

"Lex, it's me." I said

She turned her head towards me. I couldn't exactly figure out her face expression but most of all she looked shocked.

---------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating guys. To be honest I haven't really been in the mood. I kind of been drained but I'll try and update more often like I used to do.

Vote, comment, share

Love you guys.