"You don't want children? Oh. My. God." My eyes roll shut as the savory chicken hits my tongue. This is the best, BEST, Marsala I've ever had. Holy crap, I can't help the moan from escaping.

"I thought I told you once in the past to never do that," Shy whispers serious.

My eyes pop open, "Do what?"

"Oh let's see, the eye roll, the moan," he watches my dawning expression. "Yeah. And do you remember I told you I only have so much patience? Now stop it. As for kids, yeah, I'd like to have a couple. You?"

"Mhm. Maybe two."

"Oh."

"What?"

"I was hoping to have like ten. I want a big family since I don't have a big one."

"Ten?! Wow. Your future wife will sure be a busy woman," I chuckle not too happy with thoughts of another woman as Shy's wife.

Shy shakes his head, "I'm kidding. I probably only want two. And, if a woman other than you is my wife, I'm not gonna be happy."

I blush. He looks down at his plate then back up.

"Luna, I want you to be mine."

"I am, silly."

Shy gets up from the table and comes over to kneel in front of me, taking my hands. "I meant, I want you to be fully mine. Tonight."

Oh S.H.I.T. He means sex. He wants to have sex. With me. Tonight. Oh my God. Am I ready for this? Did I shave my legs? Wait. I need to shower. Should I call Kiki? Do I just tell him sure? What...

Shy stands pulling me with him, slipping his hands around my waist and nuzzling my ear, "Breathe, baby."

Breathe. Okay. Yeah. I can do that. Breathing is easy. In, one, two, three, four and five; out, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven and eight. See. Got that breathing thing down.

"I...I need a shower!" I shout not meaning to sound half as loud as I just did. Way to ruin the moment...and his hearing.

"Of course," he laughs soft before taking me by the hand, away from the beautiful chicken, up the stairs and into his bedroom.

His steps are slow as he guides me. Patient. Is this how death row inmates feel? Dead woman walking. Yo! Dead woman walking! I'm pretty sure I'm going to die after this night. Whether from pleasure or pain, I'm not sure yet. I hope it's pleasure.

Without a word, he ushers me into his bathroom and takes a towel out of the cupboard, hangs it right outside the shower and starts the water for me. Steam quickly starts to billow, so he flicks on the exhaust fan and overhead lighting and turns off the main lights. I love that about this bathroom. It gives the space an intimate glow. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else on the planet.

He's leaning against the counter and curls his finger at me in a come hither gesture. Something about that move is so sexy, it causes my stomach to flip. I step between his legs and into his arms where he then places a kiss to my head before setting me from him.

Slowly, he takes the hem of my top and pulls it over my head then moves to unclasp my bra freeing my breasts. His head bends down to place a gentle kiss to each one before he moves his attention to my pants. Rough finger pads glide softly against my skin along with the material til it lands at my feet where he grips my ankle and lifts my foot to pull it free from my pant leg. He repeats the action with my other leg.

The way he flicks his gaze up at me conflicts with his patient hands. It causes a jolt straight through me. An impending storm is on the horizon. He displays patience, except in his eyes. Those gray windows are showing me the storm that's on the way. How am I going to handle this?