Operation Survalilance

"And I'm Floyd Leech.~ It's our pleasure~~" Floyd said taking Justine's  hand and giving her a wink.

But Riddle intervened and took the spiderling away from them with a angry look on his face.

"Oh, I think we made Riddle angry." Jade joked.

"I didn't know he's so close to her already~~~" Floyd slyly said.
"This guy looks so zen, but his eyes are not laughing at all..." Ace shook.
"We're so sorry for the intrusion!" Cater said signaling that the group should retreat and run.

But the twins followed after them!

DEUCE: Uwah, they're chasing after us!
FLOYD: Hey, wait up~
RIDDLE: As if we'd wait just because you said so! Everybody, retreat!

"I'm on it!" Laura said using her magic to open up a portal to make their getaway.

-------------

FLOYD: Ah, they ran away~"
JADE: Fufufu, what a fun game of tag that was.Oh, my. Floyd, it is about time we returned to help out with the Lounge. Let us play with them more next time."
FLOYD: Okay~"

--------------------------

[LOCATION: Main Street]

Grim had let out a breath once they were gone. "That was scary... What's up with those guys?"
"Don't ask me. Those two have always been so difficult to grasp that I can't really understand them." Riddle said exasperated.
"Those two seem like they'll target you for revenge if you hurt them." Cater added.
"I probably won't go after them, then..." Ace said.
"Alright, the sun's setting so the next one's our last observation for real. It's Savanaclaw's Jack Howl. He's a 1st year. He's pretty athletic and there's a rumor that he got a flurry of invitations from various athletic clubs already." Cater commented.
"He might be back in the dorm around this time, huh." The bluenette said.
"Oh, it's already 5 PM. According to Rule #346 of the Queen of Hearts, "One must not stay and play croquet in the gardens past 5 PM."" Riddle said as he looked at his watch.
"I'll return to the dorm for now. If I take my eyes off them, there will surely be people breaking the rules."
"I thought you'd gone soft, but you're still the same as always, yanno?" Grim said before Kate tapped him on the head.
"!!! I-I think I'm being a little bit lenient on the rules lately, though..." Riddle pouted.

"Well either way, we'll let you know what we find later Riddle." Justine said as she kissed his forehead making him blush.

"A-alright." Riddle quickly said as he quickly left.

"Haha! He's definitely wrapped around your finger, Justine-chan. But, you didn't tell us you two are together already~" Cater feigned fake sadness.

"Well, I do like him after all. Either way, there's one last dorm for us to check." Justine said.

"Okay, let's head to Savanaclaw's Dorm." Ace said getting the point.

-----------------

"Whoa... So this is Savanaclaw's Dorm?" Minerva looked at a place that looked like a rugged wilderness.
"Their dorm looks like it's made from really scraggy rocks! Hey, what do you think those bones are from?" Grim asked.
"The atmosphere's completely different from ours." Ace said looking at the place.
"Ain't it~? It feels completely rough, doesn't it? I guess it's got a wild image in general~" Cater laughed.
"So... Jack, was it? What kinda guy is he?" Becky asked.
"He's tanned and got silver hair. It seems like wolf ears and a tufty tail are his trademarks." Cater said.
"A tufty tail...? Ah, maybe that guy? The one jogging by himself over there." Grim pointed to a guy with those characteristics.