ravenwing

''mudclan has two new warriors,'' announced dawnstar, ''ravenwing and fernsong'' the two new mudclan warriors sat at the back of the clearing. they sat up proudly as the clans chanted their names. pebblefur from tideclan came and sat beside ravenwing. pebdlefur had been her friend from when they were apprentices, with him being only a moon older then her.
''hey,'' he said ''congradulations ravenwing''
''thank you puddlefur, how are you doing?''
''im fine, yo-'' puddlefur began to reply before an elder told him to be quiet. the tideclan warrior looked at her,  a hint of adoration in his eyes. the two cats were chatting through the rest of the gathering, ignoring the leader's disscussing and the elder's shushing
in the end ravenwing rested her head onto puddlefur's shoulder and they both looked at the sky.
''i love the night, its the only time we see out ancestors 
watching over us. i dont get how you stand to live underground, where the light of the stars doesn't shine in'' pebblefur said calmly
''in the apprentice's den, me anf fernpa- i mean song used to dig holes in the roof of our den. like that, even in the warmth of our underground tunnels we could still see the beutiful stars.'' explained ravenwing.

sitting there with puddlefur gave her a new warmth she never felt before. she couldn't help saying the words out loud to the tom, ''pebblefur, i feel like you are special.''
''PEBBLEFUR!'' called the tideclan deputy, pebblefur's father. ''see you soon, ravenwing,'' he said as he got up to leave.

ravenwing looked longingly at the tideclan cat before he left to his territory. she sat there thinking, he might be more then special

When she has his kits

Ravenwing curled around her kits. The father was pebblefur. They had been meeting almost everynight in a clearing at the mud/tide border.

Ravenwing hadn't told the clan who the father was but everyone asumed it was ashheart, a gray tom with orange eyes and black spots. She and ashheart had grown a strong bond together in the time before she was expecting kits. He said he could pretend to be the father but didnt ask who the real one was. Even though ravenwing enjoyed the tom's company, she couldnt take her mind off pebblefur. She had four kits, graykit, a gray tom, stripekit, a brown she-cat with dark brown stripes, splashkit a tom who had looked exactly like ravenwing and snowkit, a white she-cat.

Ravenwing and pebblefur had met from time to time but it was even harder with the kits, yet ravenwing HAD to talk with him i need to know if he is okay with ashheart being the father.

ravenwing stood in front of her bundle of kits, hoping they would be safe whilst she was gone. she tried to creep out of camp but she was caught by flowertail
''where are you going?'' the guarding she-cat asked
''i just want some fresh air''
''will your kits be alright?''
''yes.''
flowertail nodded and let her pass through. when she was out of sight, she ran to the border on the shore, the clearing where pebblefur and ravenwing always met.

pebblefur's POV

ravenwing sighed almost apoligeticly as she entered the clearing through the bushes. pebblefur wondered what she was going to say
''pebblefur,'' she addresed him, ''i wanted to tell you that...'' she sighed again ''before i tell you, please promise you wont get mad at me''
pebblefur nodded kindly, trying to not looked worried about what she was about to say
what happened? did she get in trouble? did something bad happen? he thought but decided to leave the talking to her.
''so, to not make cats curious for me having kits, i had become mates with another tom from my clan. this was before i found out about the litter'' she explained.
pebblefur was trying to guess what she was going to say but he couldnt
ravenwing continued, ''i started to realy realy like him. i-i think the litter, looks more like him than you... i think they are his kits...... im so sorry''
pebblefur looked down sadly then said, ''its fine ravenwing. does this mean you don't like me?''
ravenwing looked shocked at the question ''of course i love you! its just i cant help the kits being his''
pebblefur nodded, turned around and left.
ravenwing looked at where he dissapeared through the bushes and whispered ''i appoligies, its for the best''