Wake me up (inside)

M/n has no idea what to do. Maybe he does,and he should definitely follow that line of thought but seeing the man lying unconcious on his couch is making him think again,and again. And again.

He stands in the middle of the room,his phone in his hand and contemplating on making the call. His fingers hovers over the call button multiple times before he sighs defeatedly and enters his bedroom where he takes an extra blanket to drape over the criminal sleeping in his living room.

The more he thinks about it,the more he slows down. There is a criminal in his home. A wanted criminal.

A criminal who Ive been guarding this whole time,he thinks. The thought makes him laugh,afterall, he is still guarding this criminal.

M/n has done plenty of stupid things in his life from mixing energy drinks together to drink, to howling in public restrooms at 2 am,scaring poor,unsuspecting civilians.

This,however,has got to be the stupidest and craziest idea he has had. What would he say to Lyn when he goes to work tomorrow? What would he do if this criminal decides to kill him in his sleep?

Although,he has had that last thought in his mind ssice a long time ago.

M/n can defend himself pretty well. That much is true and he is fairly sure Jack has made that as a mental note not to underestimate M/n,but still,an undisturb sleep is very appreciated,thank you very much.

His eyes linger once more to his phone on his night stand before he drifts to sleep. He doesnt have to worry,hes locked the door to his room so hes safe and can enjoy a good nights rest unless Jack decides to break in. Jack has already done that to his front door though. Which left a never ending questions of 'What ifs' in his mind.

M/n doesnt seem to need to lock the door as he's suddenly awakened by the disturbing screams in his living room. He sat up in alarm,fear and panic before he realizes those screams come from Jack himself.

The fact that Jack hasnt murdered anyone in M/n's living room brings relief to flood in his chest before it is easily replaced with concern as another ear-splitting scream filled the air. It doesnt take M/n another second to be there by Jack's side with his hands suspened in the air,he deeply thinks of his next move.

He doesnt know what to do as Jack trembles furiously on the couch with his eyes shut and beads of sweat streaking down his forehead. His hands clamped tight on both his ears.

Cautiously, he takes a step forward. He thinks its a stupid decision,but not as stupid as when he decides once more and lays his hands on Jack's shoulders.

He calls for the boy, who continues to tremble umderneath his grasp, to wake up. From his palms to the tips of his fingers,he feels the fear radiate from the other male.

He shakes him gently at first,only to receive no response. He tries a couple more times before he's stunned by the tears that decorate those vibrant eyes.

Those eyes continue to stare directly at him until M/n realizes Jack wasnt staring at him at all. His eyes were at the h/c but his gaze barely registered the person in front of him.

M/n hushes him as small sobs replaces those horrified screams. He slowly pulls the other male and rests Jack's head on his shoulder while rubbing soothing circles on his back.

He was glad Jack hadnt murdered him on the spot. He was also glad Jack was now taking deep breaths, even if they were shakey ones.

"You...alright?" M/n hesitates as he asked. He had just seen Jack screaming from a nightmare,as he guesses, and he doubts the other male felt alright more than anything.

Jack nods his head in agreement anyways,only to double back and shake his head no.

M/n takes a deep breath, he doesnt know what to do again. Recently, he doesnt know what to do. And not knowing what to do left him scared.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He knows Jack wouldnt want to talk about something that woke him up from his sleep but it was worth a try. M/n would rather try to do something other than sit awkwardly on the couch since Jack hadnt decided to let go of his jumper yet.

Jack didnt want to talk,just as M/n predicted, the scrunching of Jacks face confirmed so. M/n let out another sigh,running his hand through his hair. It was more messy than ever.

"I'll go fetch you some water," he said,going to stand up if not for the hand that held on his tightly from doing so.

Staring at those purple eyes,so sad amd looking so vulnerable,he wondered where that mischevious glint from previous times,or even from just earlier had gone.

"Dont leave," Jack whispered. And M/n realized he wasnt going to get any sleep any time soon.

The sun had barely rose when decided to send a text message informing Fukuda he would be taking a day off. He doubts the male would be awake at this ungodly hour but he suppose sooner would be better than ever.

He ccontemplates also telling the male his situation. The sinking feeling in his chest from earlier returns and deletes the info off his message box.

He doesnt tell,even if he knows he should but he doesnt. This indecisive attitude of his will continue to eat him up for sure. There shouldnt have been doubt but there is.

He really should have made that call earlier before things go for the worse.