Closer

Awkward silence filled the air. M/n was now just starting to regret ever questioning the Male as he struggled to form a coherent sentence.

What brought you here in the first place?

What did brought him here in the first place? It had been a while since Jack last created a crime. It also had been a while since he last tried to escape. He found escaping  was becoming less and less interesting. He wondered why he hadn't even thought of it nowadays.

Whatever the reason,it sure was hindering him. Even with that,he found another source of amusement other than creating havoc all around the city- the h/c was sure great distraction, and a way to kill time.

Purple orbs glanced towards the fidgeting Male,it seemed M/n was still too preoccupied of trying to think of a topic to change the subject to notice the intent gaze on him.

"Anyways...forget I said anything," he chuckled. Jack wasn't even the least bit offended,instead of being angry at the Male for the question,he hummed in response before settling into a more comfortable position.

The shackles around his wrists and ankles were starting to hurt but it didn't matter. He was used to it.

"So,besides wanting to be with me-"

"Lol. Don't make it sound like I want to be your girlfriend or something," M/n interrupted.

"-What are your reasons for coming here these past few days? Won't it bring suspicions to others that you've been spending an awful lot of time here?" The purple haired Male chimed. M/n said nothing at first. He was hesitant to say anything at all.

After all,one of the reasons he was here was because Lyn had specifically ordered him to.
Observe him no matter what.

Brushing off the thought,M/n laughed softly "Nah~ they won't mind. Plus I was assigned in this place,and I like spending time with you,"

The constant exchange of late responses were increasing slowly. M/n didn't know what Jack was thinking on the other side right now but he meant those words. And none of those words were really lies.

The unresponsive behavior of the criminal was starting to get to the h/c and he was worried. He wondered if he said something wrong. He was about to ask the Male how he was feeling until the walkie-talkie strapped on his side began to beep.

Jack,on the other hand,seemed stuck with an endless void of words. He didn't know which ones to use. Hell,he bet he couldn't even let his voice utter out.

It didn't matter. No words could describe the way his chest seemed twist. It wasn't sickening for sure. He made sure to never feel like that again after last time.

It was welcoming,and sweet. When M/n announced he was needed somewhere else,he yearned for the Male to come back and hang out with him once more.

Somehow,the presence of M/n L/n was intoxicating,and he couldn't help but be captivated by such a person as him.

M/n walked off after his luttle bonding moment with Jack. Honestly, the guy wasn't as terrible as they oath him to be. Still,he couldn't just bring his guard down like that. He should know better.

Before he could knock on the door,it was forcibly opened as Fukuda stormed out of the room. He yelled incoherently behind him and didn't seem to notice the h/c. It was too late for M/n to move away as Fukuda bumped into him. It was both painful for the both of them as they lay as a pile of limbs on the floor.

Kisumi appeared quickly afterwards,looking at the ruckus that had recently occured before his high-pitch,annoying voice bursted out in laughter. If that wasnt enough to set the brunette on fire,he was surely now mad as Kisumi threw in teasing remarks at the male.

"You sure did fell for him,huh?" The sly grin on Kisumi's face only grew as the rush of blood on Fukuda's face increased.

"I did not!" Fukuda protested.

"Yeah sure~"

"I really didnt! Shut your mouth,you piece of unwanted raw meat!-" The bickering of the two only stopped as a muffled voice came to interrupt them.

M/n sighed underneath Fukuda as they finally acknowledged him.
"Fukuda-san... Could you please get off me?"

"O-of course!" With that,the brunette quickly got off but earned an irk mark as Kisumi nudged him by the side. He wanted to so badly punch that cheeky face of his.

As M/n got off the floor,he disted himself off, and Kisumi walked by his side,leaning onto him by the shoulder.

Fukuda raised a brow at the Male's  actions and glared. He didn't know what he was thinking,and that only made him more suspicious.

"Hey,M/n," Kisumi then leaned to said Male's ear,making sure Fukuda couldn't hear. He could already feel the burning gaze on him but ignored him nonetheless.

"Lin is waiting for you in office," Kisumi whispered before pushing him lightly towards the office door.

He bowed to them respectfully and  entered. The worried gaze from Fukuda was left unnoticed. As the door finally closed,Fukuda was quick to yell at Kisumi and demand what he said to the h/c.

The door closed with a clank. Lin stood behind a table,seemingly looking over files of cases before turning his attention to M/n. The h/c offered a smile but only received a nod from the other male. It wasn't a cold gesture. In fact,the h/c was already used to it. It had been that way even before.

"M/n,how's the observation going?" Lin asked,before continuing to skim through the files. Taking a seat across the Male, M/n played around on the chair, spinning around as he answered.

"It's going okay,I guess. He's a pretty chill dude. Nice person to talk with..." M/n looked as his friend gazed at him. He knew that was not the kind of answer he was looking for, but what was he going to say?

"But...he pretty much hasn't opened up about himself yet. It's been a month already. Guess it takes time," M/n stared at the white ceiling. It seemed really boring. He wondered when he can go back to chit chatting with Jack once more. Not that he truly anticipated it. Maybe. Still,he felt pretty pathetic not being able to make progress at all. Not even having a single information out of the Male yet.

"Don't worry too much about it. He's slowly opening up to you,as expected. Just keep it up," Lin said.
At this,M/n raised a brow.

"Was that all you needed from me?" Lin stared at him for a moment before nodding. Confirming that,yes,that was all.

As M/n stepped out of the room,he was instantly tackled by a certain cheery Male. Kisumi grinned at the h/c as he wrapped an arm around the Male's shoulders.

"Hey M/n! It's been a while since we've talked,hasn't it?" M/n grew confused "But...we just saw each other earlier,Kisumi-San,"

"-kun' Call me 'Kisumi-kun'. Also I'm here to take you with us to the bar down the district. We're going drinking!" The Male then began to cheer,talking about how fun it would be.

M/n shook his head at his Senior's behavior "I'm sorry,Kisumi-kun but I have to get back to work,"

At this response,the Male whined "Works already over. Let's go and drink!" The Male began to drag the h/c with him and M/n had no choice but to follow. He silently hoped Jack didn't mind him not being there with him for now.
♤♡♤♡♤♡__

HELLO

So It's been a while lol (please don't kill me) We finally have a moment with these two and its not even much.

My brain is dead thats for sure and I cant think of anything aaŕgh. But i hope im not pushign this story too quickly (even though its really slow and short)

Tell me what you think PLEASE