We'll get him

M/n stood in astonishment at the cell before him. A cold shiver ran down his spine, sweat trailing down his fore.

He doesnt know how this happened or how he managed to do it. He breathed in one last time and prayed he was just seeing illusions.

He stared again but the cell was really empty. There was no sign of the criminal anywhere. Every corner, to the dim parts- nothing.

"What do you mean he's not in his cell?!" Fukuda was bewildered at the news. M/n groaned,eyes brimming with sarcasm as he spoke "Oh well,I dont know! Maybe I mean, HE IS NOT INSIDE HIS CELL! Where he is supposedly to be there!"

Fukuda hissed and ignored the h/c's attitude. They both turned to the third male in the room. Lyn's eyes glowed with intensity. He seemed to be in deep thought. He stood up,trying to keep calm.

"Order the guards to tighten the security immedietly,he couldnt have gone far yet. If he has escaped the area,we need to alert the citizens immedietly," Lyn walked towards the door as Fukuda stumbled in his words.

"W-wait,Captain! Wouldn't we obviously get criticism for letting a criminal get away? The whole city will-" Fukuda froze at the glare sent to him by the male and he grit his teeth. He lowered his head and mumbled an apology.

As the Captain left the room, M/n pursed his lips as he laid a hand on Fukuda's shoulder. An apologetic look present on his face.

Fukuda grimaced "Why are you staring at me like that? Stop it," The brunette fully turned towards the h/c and squished his cheeks "Its not your fault he escaped. We couldn't have known,he's a sneaky and slimy bastard afterall,"

When M/n still hadn't alright he squished his face harder between his palms, forcing an audible groan from the h/c.

"Stop that,its so unlike you. We'll absolutely find him and everything will be alright,okay?" Fukuda waited for an answer.

"Its my fault though. I let him get away when I was supposed to be the one looking after him. I let him...get away," The h/c lowered his gaze further to the ground. Guilt evident in e/c eyes.

"Well find him,"

Before Lyn could walk farther away from the room,M/n had ran after him and called out. As he caught the taller male's attention, he grit his teeth.

"Im sorry I let him get away. This is all my fault, I'll help get him back in any way I can," Lyn wasnt angry at him. He was more angry at himself for knowing well enough how sneaky that grape head bastard was and not taking precautions.

M/n was more suprised at the hand that patted his head and the gentle reassurance he received. He prefered a full out lecture that he thinks he deserves but this also wasnt quite bad.

"Then we'll find a way to get him again,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha writing when I should be studying lmaoooo